7 Piegan Loop
Browning, MT 59417
Phone – Home 406-338-2522
E-mail - email@example.com
To utilize my unique combination of experience and skills, in hopes of creating engaging artwork.
2009 – Present
Artist/ Animator/ Illustrator
- Design and create artwork for various clients while working as a freelance artist. Based on the needs of the client I create images and designs that are appropriate for the job. The goal is to meet the client’s vision as closely as possible while using the necessary skills and tools to get the job done.
- I design concept art and character designs for the film, gaming and other industries.
- Create illustrations for magazines, books, games and other industries. Often times the artwork is meant to convey a story through a single image or through a sequence of images as in a storyboard or comic.
- Create animations for various companies in 2 and 3 dimensions.
- Create 3d models to be used for the above mentioned industries and tasks.
2005 - 2009 The Kid in Me Milford, DE
- Handle day to day business needs of our store, which include hiring, ordering, payroll, scheduling, inventory control, facilitating in-store events, maintaining the company website, Product Testing, Interacting with customers and discerning their preferences.
2000 – 2006 Comcast New Castle, DE
Technical trainer/ Instructional Designer
- Facilitate training sessions to teach new and existing employees how to support the Comcast Online product. This includes basic computer hardware education, Networking with Windows 98,ME, NT, 2000, XP and the Macintosh. How to configure various software applications with the Comcast Online broadband service, as well as teaching the customer how to configure their own systems.
- Teach new hires how to handle calls from a customer service standpoint, as well as teaching them how to diffuse an irate customer and handle any inquiries about the service as a package or any technical questions that come their way.
- Research and develop in order to create documentation required to facilitate individual courses. Conduct polls and surveys as well as utilizing other means in order to determine what training needs to be conducted. This is in addition to facilitating training that fits under the companies learning and development plan for the current fiscal year.
- Create computer based training materials and documentation to coincide with training or meetings that are being conducted, in order to help create a more asynchronous learning environment. This includes original graphics, computer animations, HTML driven interfaces as well as printed manuals and lesson plans.
2000 - 2002 Comcast New Castle, DE
Information Systems Analyst
- 75% of time spent troubleshooting user’s computer hardware and Software related issues.
- Develop training material, Installation procedures and trouble- shooting flow charts custom
to the Comcast environment.
- Ghost images onto new and replacement machines.
- Train new employees on the proper procedures for handling customer calls, logging their problem and teach them how to resolve the issue over the phone or if need be by making customer contact.
- Participate in the research of new hardware and software products, testing in the Comcast environment and establishing of corporate standards.
- Implement the standard process for information technology acquisition.
- Install new information technology related software and hardware.
- Schedule/ coordinate maintenance and service (warranty and otherwise) for information technology.
- Resolve trouble tickets logged by the Help Desk that are not able to be resolved over the telephone.
- Process and carry out requests for system and user administration.
- Work with outside vendors/ outsourcers to complement and supplement resources.
- Work with vendors/ outsourcers to provide software and hardware products.
- Attend conferences, review technical publications, and maintain relationships with associations and groups to keep abreast of changes in technology.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
1998 - 2000 WBOC-TV 16 Salisbury, MD
- Create computer-generated and hand drawn graphics/ animations for news broadcasts, television productions and commercials.
- Evaluate new software and make recommendations to management with workflow
improvement and budgetary constraints in mind.
- Storyboard and conceptualize ideas for new television spots.
- Pitch new ideas to our clients.
- Create original paintings and character designs for clients.
1997-1998 Sierra Suites Hotel Phoenix, AZ
- Oversaw all facets of the hotel as acting General Manager, which involved determining rates, working within a budget, maintaining a strong rapport with guests and employees alike.
- Ordered all the necessary supplies for the functionality of the hotel.
- Handled hiring, training and scheduling for all departments.
- Responsible for the tracking of all accounts receivable and payable. The balancing of the accounts, which included the responsibility of making the necessary deposits and withdrawals.
1995-1997 Best Western Hotel Philadelphia, PA
Front Desk Clerk
- Handled front desk duties such as check-ins and checkouts, taking reservations, working PBX, and meeting all of the guests needs.
- Trained new hires on front desk policies and procedures.
1993-1995 U.S. Navy Meridian, MS
- Handled ordering, shipping and receipt of supplies.
- Finished school with a 99.8 average for which I was given the AAP award, an advancement of three levels in rank as well as first choice of orders.
1995-1998 Art Institute of Philadelphia
Associates/ Computer Animation/ Game Design
Installation, removal and replacement of hardware and software on desktops and laptops. Configuring and setup of users on a LAN. I am also familiar with the set-up and use of the following business applications: Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, ME, NT, 98, 95. Mac OS 8+,
Active directory under Windows 2000, Ghost 6.0, Lotus Notes, Remedy, Norton and McAfee anti-virus, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Power point, Director, Witness, Attendance Controller, Kronos, PC Anywhere, Adobe Acrobat and NetMeeting.
I am proficient in the following multimedia applications: 3d Studio Max, Macromedia Flash, Animation Master, Adobe Dreamweaver, Z-Brush, Painter, Adobe Photo Shop, Adobe Live Motion, Adobe Streamline, Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Snag-it, and Camtasia.
Certified in First Aid CPR through 2012