Contact No. # +91–9560473917(M)
Seeking to work on a Video Editor / Videographer position within a production company or television station, where I am allowed to use my creativity to help tell a story, while learning and growing in the industry.
Proficient in assessing the necessities as well as requisites of the clients carrying out system study as well as analysis for ensuring best product services.
Possess solid working knowledge of the latest versions of Photoshop, Adobe After effects, Avid, Edius Premier Pro and Final Cut Studio. Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and proven aptitude for quick creative thinking with acute attention to detail within demanding deadlines.
Compelling ability to create visual presence based on true understanding of client preferences. Deft in applying Video editing principles to produce creative, innovative & professional & corporate video presentation.
Keen eye for detail and strong sense of aesthetics.
Knowledge of video editing Final cut pro, Final cut express, Edius, Canopus, Adobe premier pro, Avid.
Knowledge off sound editing software like Cool edit, Edition, Sound Forge, Acid pro, Sound Pro, Adobe Sound booth.
Knowledge of graphic software like After Effect, Motion, Photoshop.
Also having knowledge of Photography and Video shooting.
Completed diploma in electronic media from Bharatiya Vidhya Bhawan specialized in Video Editing in the year 2006.
Graduated (B.Com Pass) from Delhi University in the year 2007.
Passed intermediate (Commerce) from C.B.S.E. Board in 2003 from Raisina Bengali Sr. Secondary School.
Passed High School from All India Board (C.B.S.E.) in 2001 from Vanasthali public school.
Video Editor, Tangerine Digital Entertainment
• Presently working as a Video Editor, on contractual basis, editing serials for SAB & Sony TV,
(Office-Office, Gutar Goo & few more) for digital media.
T.V. Production Lecturer, Lingaya’s Lalita Devi Institute of Management & Science.
Since June 2009 – Dec 2011.
• Responsibility as a lecturer to teach them pre- production, production and post production including video editing and teach them how to make graphics for their montage.
Video editor, Prestige Production House
2008 – 2009
• Responsibilities included: Receiving a brief, and sometimes an outline of footage or a shot list, or screenplay, assembling all raw footage with the camera shots either recorded or manually transferred onto high-format video tape in preparation for inputting into the computer, inputting uncut rushes and sound, synchronizing and storing them into files on computer.
• Also responsible for: Digitally cutting the files in order to determine the sequence of a film and determining what parts are usable, creating a 'rough cut' of the program/film and determining the exact cutting for the next and final stages and re-ordering and tweaking the content in order to ensure the logical sequencing and smooth running of the video.
Video editor, Rainbow production house
• Oversaw the quality and progress of audio and vision engineering and editing, consulted with the director, producer and client throughout the post-production process, experimented with styles and techniques, selected the most effective shot of a scene in terms of drama, story relevance or continuity.
• Other responsibilities included: Assembling the final video production sequence, consisting of shots taken from the raw camera footage, contacting directly producers to assemble video content for national and local television distribution, providing non-linear video editing, image manipulation and color correction of all assigned productions.
Video editor, Pandit Cassettes Company
Responsibilities include ensure the progress and quality of the audio and video editing. Help and consult the director and producer throughout the pre and post production processes. Assemble the final video production.
Video editor, Free Lance Assignment, DOORDARSHAN, MOSERBAER, T- SERIES.
2007 – 2009
Undertaken several free lance assignments for DOORDARSHAN, MOSERBAER.
Responsibilities included: Editing documentaries, serials, teasers, assembling the final video production sequence from other companies, consisting of shots taken from the raw camera footage, contacting directly producers and graphic artists to assemble video content for web distribution, providing non-linear video editing, image manipulation and color correction of all assigned productions.
• Khota Bachpan
• Sacred Place
• The Land of Sages
• A Journey to Sourashtra
• Divine grace decends on holy land
• Flight that fought back
• Paalna Orphanage
• Procare Hospital
For Movies, Tele-films, Seminars, Theatres. TV shows…
For Teleshopping, Schools, Colleges & Institutes
• Jeena yanhaa
• Deewana main Deewani tu
• Ek chhoti si kahaani
• Kaun jaye Mir ye Dilli ki galiyaan chhod ke
• And many more……….
• Painter Dheeraj Choudhary
• Photographer Anup Shah
• Kalari – Martial Art
• Environmental problems
• Bewafaa Dilruba
• Baap re Baap
• Jaat ka Hunkara
• And many more………
Father’s Name Shri S.C. Mondal
Date Of Birth 30-01-1985
Languages Known English, Hindi & Bengali.
Address E-11/c, Ganesh Nagar Pandav Nagar Complex, Delhi-110092
Hobbies Photography, Computer games, Listening to music and Travelling…
Marital status Unmarried
I hereby declare that the information given above are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Dated : 25.06.2011
Place : Delhi