Michele L. Marlow
PO Box 45918, Oklahoma City, OK 73145| | email@example.com
Whole Body Health/Alternative Health
• Over 10 years in the healthcare industry.
• Proficient in medical terminology.
• Member of the American Herbalists Guild.
• Very knowledgeable about supplements and alternative methods of healing
• Seeking degrees in Health and Wellness and Alternative and Complementary Health (graduating in 2016).
• Completed a 3-year Clinical Herbalism program in 2015.
• Volunteer for Talk About Curing Autism, state coordinator, and mentor for parents of children with an autism diagnosis.
Buyer/Supervisor- Whole Foods- Newport News, VA
October 2015 to May 2016
• Responsibilities included ordering products, stocking products, instructing and educating sales associates about products, and helping customers who entered the store. Knowledge about alternative health was imperative for this position.
Medical Transcriptionist - RI Unlimited - Camden, NC
March 2004 to September 2009
• Responsibilities included being fluent in medical terminology and pharmacology, and transcribing dictated documents submitted by physicians. Computer skills were imperative, as well as being technically inclined and having proficient typing speed.
Sales Associate - GNC - Chesapeake, VA
March 1997 to April 2000
• Responsibilities included stocking shelves and being knowledgeable to answer questions pertaining to products within the store. During this time, the position involved rotating between the Greenbrier Mall store and the MacArthur Mall store.
Assistant Manager - Healthquest - Chesapeake, VA
January 1997 to July 1998
• Responsibilities included ordering products, stocking products, and helping those who entered the store. Knowledge about supplements and other products was imperative for success in this position.
Sacred Plant Traditions
Certificate in Clinical Herbalism | | April 2013 to November 2015
San Diego, CA
BA in Complementary and Alternative Health | | December 2011 to July 2016
BA in Health and Wellness