I am an aspiring VFX artist with a strong eye in composition and colour. I have recently graduated from FrameBoxx Animation & Visual Effects Pvt. Ltd. I am currently looking for a challenging job as a Rotoscope Artist leading to a role of BG Prep and Compositor in the VFX industry. I aim to steadily advance in VFX industry and eventually become an expert 3D Artist and a valuable asset for the company I work in.
Rotoscope Artist Jan 11 – Current
• Converting 2D movies into 3D which is known as stereoscopy movies.
• Rotoscoping the character into different parts according to depth like nose, eyes, face, ears, hair, etc.
• Once the above is done we compile the shot.
Sep 09 – May 10
SFX Studio Pvt. Ltd.
New Delhi, INDIA
Job Functions: • Projecting a sequence of action frames against a surface so that a set of animation frames could be traced or created.
• Digital Imaging: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Photoshop Lightroom
• Video Editing: Adobe Premier
• Compositing: Adobe After Effects, Fusion
• 3D: Autodesk Maya, Autodesk 3Ds Max
• Operating Systems: Windows 98/2000/XP
• Web Browsers: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Google Chrome
• General Purpose Packages: MS Office 2000/XP
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Fast learner
• Accurate typing skills
• Ability to understand concepts/things faster
• Professional in appearance and presentation
Nuke 101 and After Effects Studio Techniques Oct 09 – Dec 09
FXPHD, Online Course
RedBoxx 1 (Specialization in Visual Effects) Sep 07 – Aug 10
FrameBoxx Animation & Visual Effects Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi, INDIA
Bachelors of Arts Jul 04 – Jun 07
Delhi University, New Delhi, INDIA
During RedBoxx 1
• Short video about Mumbai Attacks in 2008
Brief: In this project we made a montage. Montage is combining different footages (still or live) together and make a short movie. We have given a different effect to the voice to focus on things. We also got a special jury award for this project. You Tube link for this short video is - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oloP8EjNtXc
2010 (3rd Year)
• Short video about Global Warming for LIC
Brief: In this project I made a montage. Montage is combining different footages (still or live) together and make a short movie. 2009 (2nd Year)
• Short video about History of Punjab
Brief: In this project I did Chroma shooting (shooting in front of green screen) then we did compositing, changed the background and did the color correction to match the background and the foreground. We took care of many things like color correction, edge blending, matching the lights, grains, noise, etc. 2008 (1st Year)
• Digital Painting
• Film Making
• Stop Motion
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
• SDIPA (Shiamak Davar Institute of Performing Arts) – Learnt dance for 6 years and performed various stage shows with other group members and also some Bollywood superstars.
• Photography – Passionate about photography specially wildlife and street photography. My photograph was published in ‘Mail Today’ newspaper and got second prize in the best picture category. Another photograph was published in ‘Malayalam Manorama’ newspaper.
Age 25 years
Marital Status Single
Languages Spoken English, Hindi and Malayalam