Ar. SYED MUNEEB AHMED SHAH
Block D-5/4 PIMS colony G-8/3 Islamabad - Pakistan
Cell No : 0092-345-5237082
Passport No – A 5494888
Seeking an Interesting position for growth of myself and the company concerned.
Degree(5years) in Architecture and Design, ( 70 %marks obtained in aggregate)
COMSATS Institute of Information Technology (C.I.I.T.) – Islamabad - Pakistan
• 3d Studio Max
• Adobe Photoshop
• Google sketch up
• Ms Office
• Adobe flash
• Adobe illustrator
• Coral draw
My Final year thesis was about Recreational and Tourist facilities, and there under development in our part of the world in relationship with the rapid growth in the urban front of Pakistan.
The project was to design an Aqua Marine World on a water front where everything will be related to water and under water life. Primary aspect was to define the underwater life experience, water as space of utility and a connection between nature and architecture/space
Space is formulated according to need of the occupants. Designing a living space for the marine species will be the top priority along with the occupants, visitors. There basic requirements such as flow, spatial needs, recreation, education, business, sports and psychological needs have been catered too.
• International competition of designing of a swimming pool
• Low rise apartments tower.
• Energy efficient house.
• Documentation project of, Masjid Wazir Khan Lahore.
• Primary school.
• Future chalet.
Currently employed as Architect: (July 2010 onwards)
EDIFICE (Architectures & Designers) - Islamabad
Working as a Project Architect on a multi storey Hospital complex, managing from a conceptual sketch to a complete proposal with 3d views and 2d drawing, checking working drawings of ongoing projects and communication with client and associates.
Have worked previously in the same office on
• Residential apartments in Kabul - Afghanistan and Islamabad.
• Commercial and recreational project in Rawalpindi.
• Farm house in Mardan – KPK.
• Houses in DHA and Islamabad.
Final year: (6 months)
Ar. Shoaib Malik
• Designed façade and interior of a commercial project on Murree road – Rawalpindi – Pakistan.
• Preparation of Contract documents.
• Preparation of working drawings.
Forth year: (3 months)
• Designed a dental college at Abbottabad.
Third year: (6 months)
Ar. Hammad Hussain
• Worked on interior layouts and landscaping of Gen. Pervaiz Musharraf farm house.
Second year: (2 months)
Ar. Tauseef Ahmed
• Worked on interior layouts and a house renovation project.
• KARAVAN GHAR “reconstruction project with Ar. Yasmeen Lari.
• Cal-Earth Pakistan Training camp 2005 (work shop on Earth Quake Resistant Architectural Techniques).
• IAPEX Certificate of appreciation 2006, 2007 and 2008.
• Manager of the First “DAD Expo” of department of architecture and design CIIT Islamabad 2006.
• One of the Five Managers of the launching ceremony of architecture department at CIIT Lahore.
• Worked as ZONE MANAGER for one of the four zones in the first ever “Disney Discoverer Kids Carnival”, Islamabad 2007
• Worked as an Usher for 6th convocation of CIIT 2006
• Worked as an Usher for National Launch Ceremony of IDDC – USI Project 2007
• Captain of cricket and football teams of architecture department 2005-2010
• Captain of CIIT Islamabad cricket team in 2009 and 2010.
• Visited China in July 2008
• Visited Hong Kong in July 2008
• Visited Kabul – Afghanistan for so many times
To be provided upon request.