309 Miller Blvd.
Havelock, NC 28532 Phone: (410) 251 - 2769
John S. Bradeson
Work Experience 2010 - Present Michael’s Arts & Crafts Morehead City, NC
Customer Service Associate
• Duties – Running a Register, Tracking Inventory, Stocking, Merchandise Handling, Setting Planograms, Unloading Trucks, and Customer Service
2004 - January 2009 Davis, Bowen, & Freidel Inc. Salisbury, MD
• Proficient in Autodesk Map 3D 2008, ServCad 2008, Carlson Survey 2008, Various Civil Engineering Programs
• Duties – Drafting / Designing Civil Projects including Preliminary Layouts, Design Development Plans, Construction Documents, cost estimates and As-Built Plans, aiding with topographic surveys of all projects for Project Managers. Provide departmental drafting support including training and overseeing of CAD Operators. Manage project files and standards, provide support for office equipment, and provide new employee training.
2003 - 2004 Design & Construction PCMH Greenville, NC
• Proficient in MicroStation
• Duties – Running Errands, Drawing Plans, Revising Plan, Duplicating Plans, File Storage, Field Verification
1999 - 2003 Lowe’s Home Improvement Greenville, NC
Customer Service Associate – Building Materials
• Forklift Certification
• Duties – Cost and Materials Estimating, Tracking Inventory, Stocking, Material Sizing, Material Handling, Night Closer, Training New Employees in the Lumber Department, and Customer Service
1995 - 1999 Angus Steakhouse New Bern, NC
Banquet Services - Waiter/Busboy/Room Service Attendant
• Wine Serving Certified
• Duties - Waiter, Busboy, Room Service, Customer Service, Worked Most Special Parties and Weddings per Customer Request
Education 2010 – 2011 Craven Community College Havelock, NC
Completion Date – January 5, 2011
• Program of Study – Aviation Sheet Metal Fabrication
• Use Sheet Metal to make templates for repairs on aircraft.
• Overview of blueprint reading.
• Making templates for repair of aircraft.
• Learned how to repair replace and modify structural and non-structural aircraft sheet metal components, such as fuselage doors, and etc.
• Learned a working knowledge of shop mathematics such as edge distance of 2D, 21/2D, 3D and etc.
• Performed layouts, cut drill, bend, form, and shape metal stock.
• I used hand tools such as left hand and right hand snips, files, rivet gun, drill motor, drill bits hole finder, T-square, rulers, straight snips, ball pen hammer, rivet cutter and other methods as appropriate to make replacements parts for aircraft structural and skin sections.
• Reinforce structural members.
• Drill parts and rivets them together for installment on aircraft.
• Installs and as necessary, aligns and positions riveted non-movable surfaces.
• In the above studies I used standard tools of the sheet metal trade and special tools, such as press brakes, metal cutting equipment, shrinking, stretching, and forming machines.
• Examine completed assemblies, loose rivets, corrosion, wrinkled skin and cracked metal.
• Knowledge of various metals and their working characteristics such as 2024T-3 metal and 7075T-6 metal. Thickness sizes of 0.020, 0.032, 0.040, and 0.050 alum stock.
• Perform accurate tool inventory before each task and upon completion of each task
• Make sure work space and aircraft is free of foreign object damage. (FOD)
• Perform repairs on CH-46E Aircraft during class training.
• Received Letter of Recommendation from instructor
2002 – 2004 Pitt Community College Winterville, NC
Graduation Date - May 2004
2nd Place Local Sustainable Design Competition
• Program of Study – Architectural Technology
• Relevant Courses – Residential Computer Aided Drafting (DataCAD/AutoCAD), Residential Design, Architectural History, Building Codes, Materials and Methods, Residential Board Drafting
1999 - 2001 East Carolina University Greenville, NC
• Program of Study – Construction Management
• Relevant Courses – Engineering Materials Technology, Soils and Foundations, Contracts and Specifications, and Statistics
1997 - 1999 Craven Community College New Bern, NC
Phi Theta Kappa International Honor Society
• Program of Study – Mechanical Drafting
• Relevant Courses – Mechanical Board Drafting, Mechanical and Architectural Computer Aided Drafting (AutoCAD), Technical Writing, and Calculus
1993 - 1997 Havelock High School Havelock, NC
High School Diploma - May 1997
Who's Who Among American High School Students
• Starting Center for Varsity Football Team
• Bass Singer for Show Choir and Vocal Ensemble
• Relevant Courses – Architectural Drafting (4 yrs, AutoCAD)