Elite Group LTD
April 2013-Present Account Specialist New York, NY
• ?Effectively communicated with the production department in China, along with our warehouses
located in CA & NJ, regarding expediting shipments, revisions, and cancellations.
• ?Managed and maintained all aspects of customer accounts and the order process including; product
inquires; price verification; order entry.
• Performed credit checks (utilizing C.I.T; Rosenthal &
Wells Fargo factoring system); Allocation & return authorizations using our in house order
processing system. (VSR)
• Researched and resolved EDI transmission errors through daily communication with vendors and
merchants. (EDI customers includes: Modell’s, Kohl’s, Fred Meyer, Fanzz & Macys & Nordstrom.com).
• ?Identified insufficient inventory and notified logistics/operations personnel to insure procurement
and stock transfers between warehouses.
• Processed the necessary export documents for international shipments.
• Provided monthly, quarterly & annual reports and distributed to field representatives, & upper
• Provided tracking information, BOL, ASN’s & Invoices to customers.
• Fulfilled request for catalogs, product information, UPC generations and samples.
• Processed receiving’s against factory purchase orders.
• Participated in weekly conference call/meetings.
July 2009-April 2013 Key Account Specialist New York, NY
• Worked closely with our logistics department in Italy to expedite order shipments, status updates
and revisions on sales orders.
• Supported 4 territory Sales Executives in maximizing revenue through consistent and relevant
customer communication, on time product deliveries and customer incorporation of new products.
• Entered line sheets, customer data, and process EDI sales orders utilizing AS400. (EDI customers
includes: Von Maur; Lord & Taylor; Saks; Saks Off Fifth; Nordstrom Inc; Nordstrom.com; Planet Inc;
Shoebuy; Wolverine; Macys.com; Bloomindales & Ollys).
• Processed and resolved EDI transmission errors from purchase orders, and communicated with the
Sales Representative & Buyers regarding status, and errors.
• Communicated with upper management, CFO and Sales Representatives on all customer and or
product related issues.
• Handled complaints and the escalation process in a professional matter.
• Analyzed performance report card from retailers. (EX: Zulily & Amazon.com).
• Provided tracking information, resolved shortage claims, and minor chargeback discrepancies.
• Created training guides, & assisted in training and managing customer service team which consisted of
R. Siskind & Company
May 2007-July 2009 Account Specialist New York, NY
• Processed sales orders which included both specialty stores and federated department stores. (EDI
customers includes: Dillard’s; Von Maur, Macys, Bloomingdales & Saks).
• Managed the process of order entry (PO Management, EDI errors, Price changes, etc).
• Coordinated with sales team for open order maintenance & oversold items.
• Entered sample (free goods) orders as required.
• Processed backorders & advised customers on order status.
• Provided accurate information regarding availability of in stock items.
• Prepared summary of current month invoices billed for accrual calculation.
Robert Rose Jewelry
January 2003-April 2007 Account Specialist New York, NY
• ?Processed sales order & communicated with customers, sales & shipping department regarding the
status of both EDI and specialty store orders. (EDI customers includes: JC Penney; Bloomingdales;
Lord & Taylor; Saks; and Macys).
• Answered incoming telephone calls, maintained sales journal listing, created invoices, and responded
to any requested documents.
• Responded to customer inquires & notifications of Edi and logistics related issues.
• Maintained inventory, style record maintenance, coordinated delivery dates, and followed up on
revised/cancelled sales orders.
• Provided sales month end reports as requested.
• ?Seeking a challenging and rewarding position utilizing my work ethics, interpersonal skills, and willingness to learn.
• ?New York Medical Training Center Medical Billing New York, NY
• ?Miami Sunset Senior High School Miami, FL
• Experienced I MS Word; MS Outlook; Windows; MS Publisher; MS Excel
• LOG-ON; AS400; VSR; PEGASUS, LOTUS 1-2-3; SFP
• Experienced with EDI transmission-810;812;820;854;754;832;846;860;850;860;856;997;864
• Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop CS4
• Typing speed 60wpm
• Strong Data Entry Skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills; Attention to detail
• Possess superior oral and written communication skills
• Ability to research, assemble & analyze information
• Excellent follow up & leadership skills
• Possess strong time management & organizational skills
• Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and effectively set priorities