(+61) 428 300 712
Place of birth: Canberra (Australia)
Date of birth: 2nd May 1990
Education and Training
December 2015 – Current
• Music Producer
Production artist, recording and mixing engineer for Melbourne bands/artists; The Funk Buddies, Blunderbuss, Mr. Manifold. Music collaborations and performances local and interstate.
• Volunteer Work
Event management, research and creative work for Indigenous and multicultural not for profit organisation ‘Kindred Spirits’. Planning multiple organisations for art, music and dance expos.
February 2014 – December 2015
• JMC Academy
Bachelor degree of Creative Technologies (Sound production & Audio Engineering. Multiple practical and theory based classes including, Acoustic design, live and studio audio, technical applications. Transcript available upon request.
January 2013 – December 2013
• University of Canberra
Full time studies of a bachelor for Media & Arts Production. High focus on marketing, research and media and film productions.
March 2012 – August 2012
• Institute for German Language
Certificate for basic languages (German) during gap year spent in Germany and surrounding European countries.
January 2011 – January 2012
• Canberra Institute of Technology
Cert IV in Live and Sound production. Hands on practical experience in both monitoring and front of house mixing/engineering.
February 2006 – December 2007
• Dickson College, Canberra
Years 11-12 studies. General Math, English and Science classes as well as creative arts and music studies.
February 2002 – December 2005
• Lyneham high School, Canberra
Year 7-10 compulsory classes.
• English (Native language)
• German (Basic knowledge)
• Victorian car drivers license
• International driver’s license (Category B)
Skills and experience working with listed computer programs
• Microsoft Office
• Internet (Social Networks, Researching)
• Pro Tools
• Logic Pro
• Small scale live audio work in Melbourne and Canberra venues
• Working with audio hardware and software
• Music production & collaboration
• Recording, mixing & Mastering
• Sound restoration
• Post production for film and shows
• Soldering speakers and other audio hardware
• Designing and building Sound Installations.
• Live music and DJ performances