With my experience and knowledge, I would like to bring a major change in the education system by implementing innovative ideas and ideals. As an intelligent communicator, I would like to interact with lots of people, and work as a self-motivated person for planning organizational procedures and practices.
JUNFRED D. JURADO
P-6, 5 streets, San Francisco,
Agusan del Sur, PH 8105,
Accomplished educator with demonstrated ability to teach, motivate, and direct students while maintaining high interest and achievement. Articulate communicator able to effectively interact with diverse populations of students at a variety of academic levels. Consistently maintain excellent relations with students, parents, faculty, and administrators. Self-motivated with strong planning, organizational and leadership skills.
• 4th placer, On-the-Spot painting Contest, Teacher’s Category, National Science Quest
• Served on a national election as support staff.
• Beneficiary of SPES Program
• Licensed Teacher – Passed the Licensure Exam for Teachers last September 2010
• Performing Arts Awardees 2010
TEACHER IN CHARGE 2010-2012
ROALCI, BUTUAN CITY, PHILIPPINES
• Direct aspects of the scheduling and curriculum development of this alternative school comprised of approximately 780 pre-school and primary students.
• Coordinate assessment, registration, and testing activities for all incoming students.
• Provide individual and group counseling with primary focus on self-esteem enhancement, anger management, drug awareness, and peer mediation.
• Adviser of grade 6 pupils.
DOCUMENTOR, ASSOCIATION OF BUSINESSMEN 2009
• Worked with businessmen and company owners in establishing family constitution and by-laws.
SPES GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEE 2005 – 2010
AGUSAN GOVERNMENT CENTER – PHILIPPINES
• Worked as government assistance in many aspects like attending casualty service for public works.
• Effective government servant.
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE – SECONDARY EDECATION 2010
MAJOR IN MATHEMATICS
PHILIPPINE NORMAL UNIVERSITY – AGUSAN CAMPUS