Yulia Leontieva_____________________________________________________________ Cell: (702) 302-9717
8125 Villa Finestra Dr.
Las Vegas NV 89128
To grow in the company by utilizing my earlier experience and hard work. To apply my sense of sincerity, diligence as a key to open new avenues of success for me and for the team.
• Kaliningrad State Technical University, Russia Bachelor of Science Degree in Shipbuilding Engineering, May, 2003
• LA Tech, Ruston, LA Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering, May 2006
KWM Construction, Las Vegas, NV, June 2006 – June 2007 CAD Drafter
• Prepared working plans for the construction of structures and products;
• Consulted with architects to obtain technical details for drawings;
• Made necessary corrections to drawings;
• Measured interior dimensions for commercial projects ;
• Helped prepare building specifications for building plans.
KWM Construction, Las Vegas, NV, June 2007-March 2009 Project Engineer
• Oversaw commercial construction projects;
• Periodically inspected construction sites;
• Prepared proposals for new construction projects;
• Estimated costs, duration and hours put into the development of new projects from start to finish;
• Submitted blue prints for approval, oversaw the approval procedure;
• Managed all paperwork involved in project’s development;
• Negotiated revisions and changes with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers and subcontractors
Las Vegas Voyage, Las Vegas, NV, October 2009 – November 2011 Marketing Director
• Organized guided tours and excursions for tourists from Eastern Europe;
Planned their trip to the Las Vegas area from start to finish; Provided translating services for tourists from many parts of the world; Estimated all expenses involved in the tourists’ trip; Managed all communications with clients and service providers.
November 2011 – present: Caring for a family member
Los Angeles Design Group, Los Angeles, CA July 2012 – present
Part-time, home based architectural AutoCAD Drafter
? Visited job sites and took necessary measurements;
? Prepared complete set of architectural plans;
? Submitted plans for permits and oversaw permit issuance;
? Made all necessary corrections to the plans;
? Communicated with the clients.
• MS Office
• Multitasking Skills
• Communication Skills
• Organizational Skills
• Customer Service