Schwarzer Kamp 88, 48163 Münster, Germany
Phone: 0049 251 74867422
Mobile: 0049 176 61148667
An enthusiastic and hardworking Customer Services Administrator reviewing and processing Payment Protection Insurance complaints from customers of one of the United Kingdom’s leading High Street banks. Extensive personnel and financial administration. Consistently professional and reliable with excellent time management and communication skills. Ensures that administrative issues are identified and resolved in a timely manner.
• Persuasive communicator at all levels with a calm and friendly telephone manner
• Excellent written skills
• Problem solving
• Supervisory and leadership experience
• Committed team player
• Proven customer care skills, dealing effectively with complaints and queries
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Lloyds Banking Group (contracted via Huntswood CTC Ltd)
• Reviewing and processing customers’ complaints regarding the mis-selling of Payment Protection Insurance with loans and credit cards in a process driven and targeted environment. Collating and analysing information from in-house banking systems, contacting customers and outside agencies including the Financial Ombudsman Service in order to reach the correct uphold or reject decision for each complaint. Producing detailed reports and letters using Excel and Word for customer distribution. Consistently maintaining an Operational Outcome Testing score in excess of 90%.
Serco Group PLC (contracted via ShiftPoint Ltd)
• Day to day administration including minute-taking, creating Excel spreadsheets and booking and recording all hotel accommodation and hire car travel for groups of up to eighteen Field Service Engineers working at a number of airports and ferry ports throughout England during the London 2012 Olympics, Paralympics and beyond.
HM Forces (Army)
• Administering all discipline cases within a Tank Regiment comprising 520 personnel through to their conclusions including regular contact with both the military and civilian police, Her Majesty’s Court Service and the Crown Prosecution Service. Maintaining paper and electronic records including a diary of events for each case and an overall discipline ‘tracker’ for use at monthly regimental discipline meetings.
• Setting up an administration office from scratch for a newly formed Artillery sub-unit comprising ninety personnel including the sourcing of IT equipment and furniture from internal departments whilst continuing to carry out routine daily administrative tasks. My annual report read “He worked extremely hard to ensure that his [sub-unit] was not disadvantaged by a lack of facilities and was soon operating at the same tempo as the other sub-units.” This lead to my promotion from Corporal to Sergeant at the first opportunity after three years.
• Providing customer service directly to a Medical Squadron comprising 120 personnel whilst carrying out monthly pay checks for all members of staff, dealing with individual financial issues and checking and authorising expense claims of up to £500.
• Booking and recording of all air, rail, sea and hire car travel and hotel accommodation for members of an Engineer Regiment comprising 500 personnel including regular telephone and written contact with a variety of military and civilian outside agencies such as the Defence Hotel Reservation Service, the Defence Passenger Reservation Centre, National Rail and a number of civilian airlines. This lead to my promotion from Lance Corporal to Corporal at the first opportunity after two and a half years.
• Day to day administration including general filing, writing of letters and daily management instructions in support of military personnel, both in peacetime locations and on operational deployments in the Middle East, leading to my promotion from Private to Lance Corporal after twelve months.
• Carrying out monthly Quality Assurance checks of a variety of reports produced by ten junior staff in the five sub-units of a Tank Regiment comprising 520 personnel. Producing reports detailing observations from the Quality Assurance checks for the department’s hierarchy.
• Over nine years experience in the British Army providing daily face-to-face customer service including pay and document administration, signposting and IT advising whilst working as a Junior and Senior Sub-Unit Combat Human Resources Specialist, Leave and Movements Clerk, Staff Support Assistant and Systems Co-ordinator.
• Regular contact with customers and outside agencies including the Defence Passenger Reservation Service, the Crown Prosecution Service and the British Consulate in Düsseldorf by telephone, email, letter and fax in order to resolve administrative issues.
• Daily tuition of computer based administration to Army personnel including one-to-one assistance and presentations to groups of up to 110 personnel on administrative procedures.
Lloyds Banking Group (contracted via Huntswood CTC Ltd)
Customer Services Administrator 7 Jan 13 – 29 Jul 16
Serco PLC (contracted via Shiftpoint Ltd):
Senior Administrator 25 Jul 12 – 31 Dec 12
HM Forces (Army):
Systems Co-ordinator 27 Jun 11 - 24 Jul 12
Staff Support Assistant 1 Feb 10 - 26 Jun 11
Senior Sub-Unit Combat Human Resources Specialist 10 Apr 06 - 31 Jan 10
Leave and Movements Clerk 30 May 05 - 9 Apr 06
Junior Sub-Unit Combat Human Resources Specialist 19 May 03 - 29 May 05
Military Trade Training (Military Clerk) 24 Feb 03 - 18 May 03
Army Recruit 5 Nov 02 - 23 Feb 03
Prior to HM Forces (Army):
Various Sales and Customer Service Roles 1992 - 2002
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
NVQ Level 2 in Security, Safety and Loss Prevention
Protective Marked Material Handling courses
Command, Leadership and Management training course
Defence Instructional Techniques (DIT) trained
Energy Warden course
Potential Instructor course
Annual training in First Aid, Equality and Diversity and Health and Safety
Business Start-Up course
Accounting in a Small Business course
Marketing and Selling course
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
A-Levels in Business Studies, English Literature, French and General Studies
GCSEs including English Language, Religious Education and Maths
SVQs in Communication, Problem Solving and Working with Others
LEISURE INTERESTS AND INFORMATION
Enjoy football and other sports. Run an online football predictions game. Keen participant in a variety of sports including football, cricket and tennis. Enjoy popular music and web design. In possession of a personal training budget of £6000 to be taken over the next six years.