27 Abbey dale Crescent, R3Y 0B2,Winnipeg, MB
Cell: 204 881 3237 Email:email@example.com
Quality Analyst / Software Tester
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATION
• 3 + years of experience developing and executing test cases, test reports, Functional and Technical specification.
• Experienced in writing technical documentation and performing Analysis, Functional Testing, Automation Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, User Acceptance (UAT), Data Validation and Regression.
• Experience with all phases of software development life cycle (SDLC)
• Experience in expanding manual and automated testing to cover new functionality
• Experience to conduct manual and automation acceptance testing for each release
Defect Reporting HP Quality Center, Jira, Selenium,
Software Tools MS Word, MS Excel, MS Visio, MS Visual Studio
Operating Systems Window 9x, Window 2000/2003/XP/7
Programming Languages C/C++,Sql/Plsql
Database Systems Oracle 10g,11g MySQL, Ms Access, PL/SQL
Database Tools SQL Server 2005/2008, Oracle SQL Developer
Web Developing Tools , HTML/DHTML, Dream weaver, Photoshop
QA Tester Professional ISTQB Certified Foundation Level-2015
Oracle Database Associate Centennial College (CA)-2012
Computer Engineering Degree ADIT College (IN)-2011
Information Technology Diploma BBIT College (IN)2008
Software Quality Analyst -Kore Wireless 2015(Nov.2015)
• Product Development: Prepare, maintain and execute system test plans.
• Report all defects in the defect tracking tool.
• Preparation and completion of test reports, Requirement Traceability Matrix Work with Development and Technical teams to efficiently troubleshoot problems.
• Responsible for planning, designing, and implementing test automation for products
• Participated in Automation Project ,Activities and daily standup meetings
• Working on Automation project for different platforms
Environment: JIRA,SQL server 2005,Atuomation GUI, Test Rail ,Team city, Octopus
27 Abbey dale Crescent, R3Y 0B2,Winnipeg,MB
Cell:204 881 3237 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Tech Support-Shaw Communications -2015(June2015-OCT.2015)
• Provides answers to clients by identifying problems; researching answers; guiding client through corrective steps. Troubleshooting with WIFI with large number of customers
• Improves client references by writing and maintaining documentation.
• Participates in development of client training programs by identifying learning issues; recommending instructional language.
• Providing support through RDA
Quality Analyst -Jonas Software, Toronto, Canada -2014(Jan.2014-April.2014)
Jonas Premier is Enterprise Management Software for construction companies. It manages customers and vendor information, division information, billing, and payment process
• Creation of test plan based on Business and Functional requirements
• Created both Test scenarios and Test cases from the requirements by applying both positive and negative conditions
• Identified the Test data for testing purpose and provided the Test data requirements to the DBA
Environment: SQL Server 2010, WebUI Test Studio, Test Manager, Test Foundation Server (TFS)
Qa Tester- Affalable Technology Solutions, Toronto, Canada-2012(Jan.2012-Dec.2013)
Develop tool for Hospital, IT companies like Patient Flow, which helps the team track patient progress through the care system.
• Documented software defects and performed additional testing to verify all issues were fixed before final delivery.
• Wrote user manuals to document application functionality for use by the end use
• Documented changes to requirements and tested their implementation in new versions of web application
Internship- Software Tester -ADIT College-2011, India(Jan.2011-Nov .2011)
This job is to provide coaching to an individual students to succeed in their career and make them understand Project life cycle process
• Assist in creating project plans
• Conduct daily and weekly meetings
• Helping students to make them process of software development life cycle
• Providing details how to make reports to document project activities
• Providing them support to ensure project deliverables on time at required level of quality
• Monitoring their progress of project and presentations
Volunteer: Skills for Change: Enhance Language Learning Program-2012,CA
References: Available upon request