Clever Banana Studios, Inc. ? June 2016 – Present ? cleverbanana.com
- Editing and writing project proposals.
Prizm Media ? June 2016 – Present ? prizmmedia.com
- Ghost writing articles and blogs.
K. Grant Arts, Inc. ? May 2016 – Present ? kgrantarts.com
- Developing e-mail scripts, writing and editing website copy and content for clients, editing project forms, and editing and writing project proposals.
E. Cooper Environmental Consulting ? February 2016 – Present ? ecooper.ca
- Edited research reports and proposals contracted by the Government of Canada regarding wildlife trade and CITES listed species.
Bowen Practitioners' Association of North America ? August 2015- August 2016 ? bowenassociation.org
- Built and developed Association website, created all content and copy for website and marketing materials, created all social media accounts, created e-mail templates, newsletters and scripts as well as created a branding guide for administrators.
Kaizen Consulting ? November 2014 – February 2015 ? kaizenconsulting.com
- First editor on book: Thinking Big is Not Enough, Moving Past the Myths and Misconceptions That Stop Business Growth, by Michael Walsh; Published April 2015.
The Burnaby Brewing Company ? May 2009 – June 2016 ? burnabybrewing.com
- Maintain and edit company website that I had built during my full time employment, design and distribute online newsletters and flyers, and coordinate marketing promotions like wine tastings and customer appreciation days.
RECENT PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
The Bowen College, Inc. ? Operations Manager ? August 2015 – August 2016 ? bowencollege.com
Often as the only employee during my tenure, I was responsible for every department including Administration, Enrollment, Communications and Marketing, Continuing Education and Quality Assurance as well as all projects.
? Used Infusionsoft, WebinarJam, LeadPages, Convertri, Jotform, Survey Monkey, Squarespace, Wordpress, Moodle ECampus, Microsoft Office, Mail Chimp, Easy Video Suite, Dropbox, AmazonS3, Youcanbook.me, Uberconference, Google Drive, and Canva on a daily to weekly basis
? Created presentation scripts, edited course content and wrote systems manuals
? Designed syllabi’, wrote course descriptions, and coordinated applications for CEU Credits
? Created and maintained student files
? Created e-mail campaigns, funnels, lead pages and sequences to target student enrollment and online sales, as well as developed nurture campaigns to keep potential students engaged
? Directed, developed, wrote and edited all free and paid content for campaigns and blog
? Advertised classes and events on several platforms including Social Media
? Coordinated with professional regulatory boards for accreditation and developed relationships with marketing partners and affiliates, including naturopathic colleges and natural health organizations
? Wrote e-mail scripts for all measure of student inquiries, bulletins and campaigns
? Maintained website, social media pages and created and moderated student Facebook group
? Coordinated all tradeshow appearances, local and international and attended international events for entrepreneurship and business development
Cornerstone Health Centre ? Office Manager ? Dec 2014 – June 2016 ? cornerstonehealthcentre.ca
Responsible for the daily operation of the clinic as the only non-practitioner staff member, including but not limited to reception duties, bill payments, accounts coordination, insurance and supplier contact.
? Creating e-mail scripts, webpage, blog and marketing materials content, as well as coordinating marketing campaigns, managing social media and creating media kits for practitioners.
? Established new systems of patient and office management, as well as streamlined existing processes
University of British Columbia April 2013 Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy
? Technical and Copy Editing
? Copy and Content Creation
? Brand Management
? Vision articulation
? Conflict resolution
? Adaptability and organization
? Critical thinking
? Professional communication
? Academic writing and research
? Typing 80 wmp
? Time management
? Strong interpersonal skills