Freelance Editor, Proposal Writer, & More
To obtain a creative and challenging position that will give me an opportunity for self-improvement while contributing to the symbolic growth of an organization from my knowledge, academic learning and innovative skills.
• 2012-13: Awarded certificate for getting distinction in five subjects of B.Sc. (H) Biochemistry IIIrd year.
• 2011-12: Awarded certificate for getting distinction in seven subjects of B.Sc.(H) Biochemistry in IInd year.
• 2010-11: Secured 2nd position in IInd semester of B.Sc. (H) Biochemistry.
Extra- Curricular Activities:
• Presented seminars and made various challenging projects at college level.
• Awarded Certificates for winning several competitions and other cultural activities at school
and college level.
• Awarded certificate for carrying out a project in 12th standard “To analyze and compare
cleansing action of Different Antiseptic/Antibacterial Soaps such as Lifeboy
• Certificate of participation in many science exhibitions at school level.
• Certificate of excellence for securing 1st position in state level Republic Day by Sheela Dixit.
• Biochemical Techniques: Chromatography (TLC, IEC, Affinity Chromatography etc), Electrophoresis, Protein Quantification, Bio molecules estimation and various other biochemical assays.
• Immunology: Performed Agglutination test, DOT-BLOT, Immunoglobin purifications etc.
• Molecular Biology Techniques: Preparation of competent cells, Plasmid isolation and Cloning, Expression of recombinant protein such as ß-galactosidase, PCR amplification of a DNA and Screening of Recombinants etc.
• Animal tissue culture: Cell line preparation, Haemo-cytometer based cell quantification.
• Animal Handling Experience: Trained in handling Swiss Albino Mice from giving Intra-peritoneal and Subcutaneous injection, Dissection and preparation of Blood smears.
Handled Drosophilla melanogaster and performed various genetical studies.
• Sound Knowledge in Food and Nutrition: Handled a project of making new products such as Baby food, prepared soufflés both hot and cold, white sauce , egg foam with variations and learned various techniques such as Titrations to know about acidity and sugar content of any food like honey etc.
Currently working as a medical editor in Jaypee brothers medical publishers private ltd.
• Flair for writing.
• Proficient in Computer i.e. well versed with MS office etc.
• Self-motivated, passionate, and diligent.
• Excellent in both verbal and written communication skills.
Degree/Examination Institute/School Percentage
M.Sc. Food and Nutrition, 2016 IGNOU R.A.
Certificate in Food and Nutrtion,2015 IGNOU 74%
Bachelors of Education,2014 MDU, Rohtak 79%
B.Sc. Biochemistry, 2013 Institute of Home Economics, 74%
University Of Delhi
AISSCE , 2010 DAV School Mausam Vihar, 76%
AISSE, 2008 DAV School Mausam Vihar 84%