I illustrate with a wide variety of traditional media, such as ink, charcoal, acrylic, and watercolor, as well as digital painting and manipulation. My artwork revolves around science fiction and fantasy with emphasis in character and environment design. I also enjoy telling stories through sequential art.
To view my latest work, please visit my website: www.ericgroff.com
Bachelors of Fine Arts: Printmaking and Illustration Frostburg, MD
Frostburg State University May 2016
• Gilchrist Scholarship
• Nomination for the Outstanding Senior Service Award
• Recipient of Departmental Honors
Public Art Commission Frostburg, MD
May – December 2015
• Proposed a design for robot illustrations to be applied to several buildings along the city’s Main Street. Each robot reflected the theme of its establishment.
• Selected to coordinate the production of artwork with the Director of Community Development and Professor of Illustration at Frostburg State University.
• Sent to a local printing business for application.
• Four-Person Art Exhibition: Senior Exhibition, Frostburg State University
• Group Printmaking Exhibition: Washington Printmakers Gallery, Georgetown, MD
• Group Art Exhibition: President’s Gallery, Frostburg State University