Jessica Marie Kelly
3307 156th Place SE Mill Creek, Wa 98012
(206)300-9985 email@example.com https://www.tumblr.com/blog/jessmk93
?? Associates in Integrated Studies
?? Bachelors of Arts, Interdisciplinary Arts Expected graduation June 2017
1. Nanny for Weirsma family Summer 2012, 2014, 2015
• Prepare lunch
• Assisted in math review and reading comprehension help.
• Age 6, 8,9
2. Food Service Worker at Warm Beach Camp and Conference Center Summer 2013
• Food handlers permit
• Served several hundreds of people
• Strengthened social skills and teamwork building skills
• mopped floors, cleaned tables, prepared food, served food, washed dishes and sold snacks
3. Deli Clerk at QFC November 2015 to January 2016
• Number of customers: between 50 to 100 total.
• Responsible for ringing up purchases at cash register. Usually it was small amounts.
• Lifted boxes, put chicken and other food items in the fryer, washed dishes, sliced meat, also backed chicken, checked temperatures of various foods and soups, cleaned up for closing.
Student Leadership and Involvement:
?? Member, Cascadia Japanese club 2013-2014
• Gained cultural knowledge and some minor language skills
• Group study time
• Communication skills
• Helped discuss events during meetings
Member, Christian Student Union 2013-2016
• Trained officer
• Attend club meetings weekly
Member, Christian Fellowship community 2015-2016
• Assisted in planning events such as a hike and movie
• Have been to many club meetings
• Have attended almost every event
2. Experience with different drawing tools, mediums and techniques.
• Traditional: pencil, pen, charcoal, watercolor, and Sumi ink.
• Digital: Photoshop, Clip Studio Paint, Fire Alpaca and Medibang Paint Pro software.
o Tools: Ipad and Wacom Creative Stylus and Wacom Intuos Pen tablet small.
Community Service and Involvement
Counselor, Royal Family Kids Camp (a foster kids’ camp) Summer of 2012, 2014,2015
• Relatable, build trust, make connections, listen
• Some of my strengths are Restorative, Developer, Empathy, Deliberative, and Adaptability. I was able to use these strengths at different times throughout the week during camp.
Teacher, Sunday School
• Lesson Planning
• Teamwork with co-teacher
• Coordinate activities
• Typical number of students was ten to fifteen.
Projects, Presentations and Research
English&102 - Composition II
• Learned how to develop a research process that includes creating topics and questions, searching for and evaluating a variety of sources, and synthesizing and incorporating those sources to compose original texts.
BIT 160 - Digital Imaging
• Learned how to utilize basic digital imaging tools to acquire and manipulate photographic images and graphic elements. Used Photoshop to digitize digitize and enhance photos, apply special effects, and prepare graphics for various computer-based applications