my name is Soonsol Hong. I recently graduated from the Character Animation program
I am a passionate CG Animator who loves creating fun CG characters.
During my time at CalArts I have worked on several CG film projects and always looked
to learn new things. For the short films that I made at CalArts, I was responsible for
everything in making the films. In them I created and animated characters with CG programs
such as Maya and Z brush. My specialties include;
• 4 years of experience of CG modeling, rigging, texturing
• Ability to animate CG characters
• Able to design new characters and develop new concepts.
• Ability to set cameras & lighting.
• Ability to collaborate with other artists
I have an extreme passion for making CG animation. Seeing people who watch CG animations
I worked on is the biggest reward for me.
I am confident that you will find that my skills and passion make me an excellent candidate.
Examples of my work can be viewed at soonsol.com
Thank you for your time and I hope to hear back from you soon.
Please let me know if further information is needed.