49 Gladstone SQ
Looking for a job profile that provides me an environment to explore my potentials and to make the best use of my technical as well as analytical skill set.
• Worked with Bebo Technologies Pvt. Ltd from May 2013 – Till April 2016 as Software Engineer. Trained in monitoring entire STLC which involves design, gathering requirements, Test Execution and Implementation, bug-fixing operations, delivering technology-driven business solutions that meet strategic objectives.
• Well versed with Test Case Preparation, Test Case Execution, Test Results reporting, Effort estimates and knowledge management activities.
• Experience in Web based testing including GUI Testing, Regression Testing, Integration Testing and Functional Testing.
• Previous - Worked with Infosys Limited from June 2010 – Till April 2012 as L2 Application Support Analyst in production support team.
• Adapt in analyzing information system needs and troubleshooting for complex Information Systems Management.
• Possess excellent analytical, trouble shooting, problem solving skills and utilizing them in an effective manner.
Tools Used Bugzilla, Test Link, Watir-Webdriver, Cucumber, Selenium Grid, Jenkins, BMC Remedy, Dameware, Putty, headless browser
Database SQL Server
Languages Ruby and Java
Platforms Windows, Mac and Linux
• Microsoft Asp.Net certified with A grade.
• Possess strong customer service, analytical, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills.
• Scheduling with CI tool, Test Link and Email notification.
• Re-execution logic, Screenshot on failure, remote and parallel execution.
• Headless execution and automation scripts creation with Page Object Model structure.
• Masters Of Computer Application from Punjab Technical University 2013
• Bachelors Of Computer Application from Punjab Technical University 2010
Credentials evaluated by World Education Services (WES) and are equivalent to Masters in Canada.
PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE
Job Title Software Engineer
Company Bebo Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Project Description: Disc Makers application provides standards for independent CD and DVD manufacturing for musicians, business people, and filmmakers.
• Leading the team of 5 members.
• Requirement analysis and understanding scope and business specifications. Handling the tasks of providing accurate and timely estimates for QA timelines and effort.
• Understanding scope to develop and document comprehensive test plans and test cases.
• Preparing Test Scenarios, Test Scripts, Test Case Execution and Test Results reporting.
• Defect analysis, reporting, tracking and reviewing defects on a daily basis to ensure valid defects reporting to client.
• Responsible for reviewing test case and develop standard testing procedures to meet product requirement.
• Attending client calls and knowledge transition to the newly joined team members.
• Implemented the automation framework using Watir-Webdriver based on Cucumber methodology.
• Constantly appreciated by peers, managers and client for delivering excellence in task assigned, problem solving and logical skills.
Job Title Process Executive
Company Name Infosys BPO Ltd
Project Description: PepsiCo is a global food and beverage leader and a product portfolio that includes 22 brands. The project was based on supply chain management domain.
• Worked as a part of production support team, following the incident management process.
• Managing the warehouse servers, applications and regular maintenance of jobs for smooth running of applications.
• Handle the tasks of identifying and repairing malfunctioning parts of the application by analyzing the data flow and data values on Linux interface.
• Working and providing RCAs (Root Cause Analysis) to our clients for the permanent resolution of critical issues.
• Monthly creation of a problem management report for the client.
• Mentoring and creating KT (Knowledge Transfer) sessions for new members so as to train them on project and share best practices.
• Star of the Month Award for successfully resolving highest number of tickets.
• Individual Extra Miler Award at Unit Level when took the initiative for documenting resolution to common issues.
• Spot Award at Unit level.
Will be pleased to provide upon request.