• Experienced Technical Writer holding a Bachelor’s degree with experience of technical writing for various domain.
• Experienced in capturing (attribute) data from legacy documents formatted in ".pdf" form of all hardcopy documents, manuals, and procurement.
• Well versed in creating chapter content and editing maintenance manual, able to develop and maintain method plan for product release.
• Experienced in creating and maintaining aircraft structure with documentation, provided continuous process improvements to existing aircraft and details.
• Well versed in planning, directing and coordinating preparation of project documentation, such as engineering drawings, production specifications schedules, and contract modifications, to ensure customer contract requirements are met.
• Microsoft Office Suit, Word, Excel, Spreadsheet, Adobe Pro. HTML, XML. C++.
• Bachelors of Science in Electrical Engineering, Florida Institute of Technology, Melbourne, FL.
• MS Electrical Engineering, Course work, ECE 5311 Introduction to Microelectronic Fabrication, ECE 5115 Microwave Engineering, and ECE 5999 Wireless Communication.
• Technical Writing and Editing & Non-Fiction Writing, BCC, Melbourne, FL.
Textbroker.com, Las Vegas, NV Jan 09 – Present
Independent Contractor Technical Writer
• Published 80+ articles, technical and content writer, public relations, search engine optimization (SEO) articles.
• Familiar with all current content applications such as: web help desk, DITA, and XML, created front- page website, semantic keywords and phrases used.
• Created research documents, wrote article on sustainable home-building and construction; client base.
• Reid II: created and designed small business website, sales, manufacturing, and marketing.
• Created 400 to 1,000 word articles incorporating search engine optimization (SEO), web articles available for review upon request.
Midcom Corporation, Tampa, FL Aug 12 – Oct 12
Documentation Technician / Engineer
• Captured (attribute) data from legacy documents formatted in ".pdf" form of all hardcopy documents, manuals, and procurement.
• Responsibilities included attributing technical drawing with disciplines ranging from construction, demolition, electrical, mechanical, civil, and architecture.
• Reading and decipher all drawing and legends in all the above disciplines.
• All captured data from documents were (inputted / typed) into an Excel spreadsheet, current and proficient in Excel, current and proficient in Adobe Pro.
• Able to read and decipher all drawing and legends in all the above disciplines.
• Proficiency in using Excel
• Negotiate solutions among functional groups
• Knowledge of life cycle cost assessment
Liberty Aerospace, Melbourne, FL Aug 04 – Dec 08
Technical Writer / Engineer
• Created chapter content and edited maintenance manual, able to develop and maintain method plan for product release.
• Assisted and coordinated projects with engineering for implementation into production.
• Developed and maintained operational method sheets, provided detail planning for material review boards.
• Created and maintained aircraft structure with documentation, provided continuous process improvements to existing aircraft and details.
• Used Microsoft Publisher and Word.
• Prior experience with FAA.
• Excellent communication and management skills, worked harmoniously with in a team environment with government customers and other contractors.
Hydro Aluminum, Rockledge, FL Jul 03 – Aug 04
• An extrusion plan: researched, designed and created work instructions used to facilitate employee job functions.
• Used Adobe and Microsoft products.
Sypris Test & Measurement, Orlando, FL Oct 02 – Jun 03
• Edited proposal effort with MIL SPEC (military specification) standards.
• Performed AutoCAD data entry, inputted data and information, edited existing data for AutoCAD power grid design for international customer.
Intersil, Palm Bay, FL 00 – 02
Technical writer / Technical Support Engineer
• Wrote web based FAQs (Frequency Asked Questions) for Intersil products including PRISM, DSP, power management, rad-hard and analog devices.
• Answered customer questions on 802.11 wireless products.
• FAQs published with Right Now Technologies application software.
• Managed customer support licensing software and documentation.
• Planned, directed and coordinated preparation of project documentation, such as engineering drawings, production specifications schedules, and contract modifications, to ensure customer contract requirements are met.
• Knowledgeable of schematics, datasheets, knowledge of software and firmware data.