351 New London Avenue, Warwick RI, 02889
Home: 1-401-615-3465 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
TECHNICAL SKILLS AND PERSONAL ABILITIES
• Fork truck driver in a fast paced busy warehouses for over 2 years
• Worked in a fast paced warehouse picking and palletizing environment
• Shipping and receiving experience for over 2 years, and overtime when frequently.
• Can trouble shoot and install electrical wiring, plumbing and HVAC
• Studied topics such as general lighting, small appliance, and laundry circuits and GFCI’s
• Experience with sheet rock installation and repair.
• Supervised a staff of 3-12 people & familiar with apartment turnover
• Can read blue prints for electrical wiring residential and commercial
New England Institute of Technology, Warwick, RI
Associate Degree in the Electrical Technology Program
• Employer: Rhode Island Indian Council
Title: Building Manager
Location: Providence, Rhode Island
Duration: 2/2009- Present
Job Duties: Supervised a staff of 5-8 employees. Provided them and instructed them on routine maintenance including sheet rock repair, floor buffing, painting, plumbing & light house keeping related tasks and provided contractor quotes for major repairs in the building and supervised the work done. On call 24/7
• Employer: Maki Electric
Title: Electrical Apprentice
Location: Worcester, Mass.
Duration: 11/2007- 12/2008
Job Duties: Made single pole, two-way, three-way switch connections, ran all wiring up to code for residential and commercial locations. Installed lighting, cut in panels, assisted in fire alarm wiring & much more
• Employer: Lightolier
Title: Warehouse selector/picker
Location: Norwich, CT
Duration: 06/2006 - 10/2006
Job Duties: Palletized & picked product to be shipped using forklifts and other lift equipment, in a large busy & fast paced warehouse.
• Employer: Design Label
Title: Shipping and Receiving
Location: East Lyme, CT
Duration: 7/2005 – 6/2006
Job Duties: Pick and Palletized printed labels using a fork truck or pallet jack. Create the proper shipping labels and paper work, then scheduled times for them to be picked up and shipped daily. 650Lbs. per pallet & 10-25 pallets daily between 2 people.