Lynette L. Zeitler
Freeland, MI 48623
I'm looking for freelance graphic design -- from business cards, to brochures, to flyers, to magazines and everything in between. If you have an idea, I can get it ready for printing.
• Over 25 years in the printing industry. Working knowledge of what needs to be done to have a file ready to print in a small print shop or on a web press.
• Knowledge of QuarkXpress, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
• Experienced in magazine page layout and design
• Experienced in all types of design, including: business cards, flyers, posters, booklets, manuals, catalogs, cards, etc.
• Presently designing a magazine for the Plastics Industry, 32-40 pages bi-monthly
• Presently designing a magazine for the Fashion Industry, 88-106 pages bi-monthly
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
When I started in printing, we used hot wax and a t-square. As the computer world came to be, all training was learn as you go. I did attend a 3 day design class presented by Adobe several years ago in Chicago. I have been working on a computer doing design for over 20 years now.
Page Assembler/Graphic Designer, 08/1986 - 08/2012
Quad/Graphics, Midland, MI
Design Magazine pages and other types of graphic design needed by the company,
including manuals, newsletters, etc.
HONORS AND ACTIVITIES
Director of Church Choir for 30 years