Chartered structural engineer with 19 years professional experience in design, consulting, construction, research, asset management.
Industrial; Mining, Minerals and Metals; Materials Handling; Metallurgy; Oil & Gas/Energy; Nuclear/Power; Water; Ports & Marine; Commercial; Manufacturing; Residential; Health; Hospitality; Buildings; Government; Research & Development.
USA, EU, CIS, Australia, Africa, Asia.
EXPERTISE & INTERESTS
* Engineering studies, Front End Design, Detailed Engineering & Design
* Site inspection, investigation, structural integrity assessment
* Asset management, infrastructure improvement, sustaining works
* Upgrading, strengthening, retrofit, repair, remedial works design
* Specialist analysis (finite elements, seismic, vibration, thermal, etc.)
* Technical drafting, CAD/CAE
* Peer reviews and third-party inspections
* Construction supervision and project management
* Structures: steel, concrete, masonry, timber, plastic, composite, etc.
* Facilities, buildings, civil, underground, and machinery structures
* Storage structures: bins, hoppers, silos, tanks, gasholders, dams, etc.
* Boilers and pressure vessels, process piping, pipelines
* Supervision, training, and mentoring of junior team members
* Technical delivery of structural engineering and design projects
* Development of bids, proposals, cost and man-hour estimates
* Minerals & Metals, Materials Handling, Resources, Metallurgy
* Oil & Gas/Energy/Chemical
* Power, Water & Infrastructure
* Transportation & Communications
* Ports, Marine, Waterfront, Offshore & Subsea
* Residential, Commercial, Health, Hospitality, Government
* Industrial & Heavy Machinery (rotating, reciprocating, lifting, special)
* Special purpose structures