JANITH M. TECLERA
+63-928-8273603, +63-46- 4318481 and
Birth date: January 11, 1982
Skype ID: beautifulpeople03
Birth place: Cebu City, Philippines
REGISTERED PROFESSIONAL TEACHER
Head teacher Staff hiring and Team management
Strategic learning method development Capacity Building
E-commerce program planning Strategic and planning development
Network & Coordination Building Teacher Management
Professional licensed Teacher Deans Lister
LET passer - 2013
BS in Business Administration Diploma of Professional Education
University of San Jose Recoletos, 2003 University of the Philippines – Cebu
I am a licensed teacher practitioner with five years of experience in Asian countries. I am a professional hired teacher under local and non- government organizations in Cambodia, Vietnam and Thailand which were funded by United Nations Development Program and International Child Support in the Netherlands. Active head teacher in a private school with educational program implementations and management, human resource planning /development, work group management /enhancement and team building skills.
Professionals / technical expertise includes teaching community development, child focus educational programming, English capacity building, governance and partnership with wide experience in facilitating organizational review, strategic planning, and proposal writing. Consistently work with the team to produce educational programs from concept to delivery. Describe by co –workers as creative, accessible, dedicated, trustworthy and meticulous. I speak fluent English and above all a Filipino citizen who understands deeply the plight of poor Filipinos.
Head Teacher 2016
Neville Learning School
• Commissioned by the owner of the school to plan and implement educational programs for the enhancement of 21st century educational learning set up.
• Facilitate and enhance the professional educational growth of the teachers.
• Assessing the impact of various educational tools used in and outside the school campus.
• Represent the school in government meetings and forum.
• Evaluates all the teacher’s performance and recommendations.
• Promote strong partnership between parents and teachers’ association.
• Ensure qualitative educational services are provided according to the school’s law and regulation.
Lead Teacher 2013
International non- government organizations and International Child Support
• Appointed to teach and train staffs of various organizations in speaking and writing English reports and program data.
• Ensured the growth of English skills enhancement of every manager and staff.
• Facilitated the graph interpretation and report writing skills of every staff.
• Made evaluations and recommendations of the staff’s English capacity building.
• Conducted outcome educational project evaluation for the organization’s growth.
• Visited schools and taught local students in promoting English as a main tool of communication.
Customer Service Representative 2010
Opinionology and Eperformax
• Conducted surveys to the different households in the United States.
• Promoted the company’s product to the leading consumers.
• Gathered enough information to help improve different company’s products and services.
• Promoted customer’s satisfaction of various products and services.
• Helped in marketing different services to the consumers worldwide.
Other work experiences
Front Desk Officer Jan. 2005 – March 2007
Bigfoot International Corporation, Mactan Cebu
Marketing Officer Jan. 2004 – Dec. 2005
First Bay Parma
SM Corporation May 2003 – Dec. 2004
Community Organizing Team Leader Mar. 2001– May 2003
Parish Renewal Experience
Speak fluent English, Tagalog and Cebuano languages.
Head Teacher - Neville Learning School – (Private school in the Southern part of Philippines offered learners from pre-schoolers, complete primary and secondary high school)
Co-owner - Jaed Soap – Fastest growing local soap industry in the southern part of Luzon.
CV of Janith M. Teclera