UPS 2013- CURRENT Austin, TX
Data Control Clerk Part-Time
• Verify and edit input and output data
• Prepare as well for refer personal and telephone requests to the appropriate staff
• Maintain accurate database records
• Perform quality control, analysis and other related activities to assure costumer receive package on time
Irving ISD AmeriCorp 2013-2013 Irving, TX
HIPPY Home Instructor
• Stimulated the cognitive development of the child
• Teach parents how to use curriculum with their preschooler
• Help children how to master school readiness skills
• Work in the community to share different programs on : education, grants, college, etc.,
40/40 Homes Agency 2008-2013 Grand Prairie, TX
• Debt Settlement of Clients debt
• Restoring Credit scores
• Instructor of 1st Time Homebuyer courses
• Payroll, Bookkeeping, Daily Deposits
• Showing of residential properties of prospective 1st Time Homebuyers
• Rental Property Consultant
• Training of new Sales staff and prospective Sales Managers
Williams and Stroble Youth Foundation, Inc. 2006-2011 Fort Worth, TX
Business Operations Manager
• Planned and organize the activities of business and non-profit organizations.
• Oversaw a variety of departments from human resources to accounts payable.
• Reviewed budgetary information, interpreted financial data.
• Trained new employees on job sites.
• Monitored expense reports, daily reports, and employee evaluation reports.
1st HR Source, Inc. 2005-2006 Arlington, TX
• Prospecting and signing up new companies.
• Conducting educational seminars to increase employment awareness.
• Actively cross-selling products and services to new and existing members.
• Participating in community events as a representative of HR Source.
• Producing marketing collateral
• Placed highly skilled administrative and office support professional on Temporary assignments to Direct hire.
Kambiz Jahadi, MD 2003-2005 Round Rock, TX
Medical Assistant/Front Office Manager
• Trained to Assist with Outpatient surgical procedure.
• Obtain patient’s vital signs.
• Bookkeeping- Accounts Receivable/Payable.
• Billing/collections, Insurance Coding /Verification.
• Scheduling, Receptionist, Appointments, and various office duties.
• Sterilizing of surgical equipments and room.
Jackson Hewitt Tax Service 2003-2005 Austin, TX
(512) 926-3278 (Part-Time)
• Collected and filed information from individual and small business tax.
• Tax preparation, Verifying tax payer filing status,
• Electronic filing, paper filing, issuing of tax return check.
ALL TEMPS 1 PERSONNEL 1993 -2003 Austin, TX
Branch Manager (2000-2003)
• Responsible for 2 branches (Austin & San Antonio), approximately 30,000 billable hours per week.
• Business development
• Bid submission and proposal for State, City, County, and Private sector contacts.
• Networked job fairs, colleges, and any marketable for employment placement.
• Oversaw aspects of the New hire process to ensure applicants assume employee status consistent the company’s policies, procedures and practices.
• Managed the implementation and monitoring of the budget and payroll.
Staffing Coordinator/Assistant Manager (1996-1999)
• Developed and executed recruitment strategies for major clients.
• Coordinated and facilitated the screening, placement and testing of personnel.
• Assisted in the implementation and monitoring of budget and payroll.
Assistant Office Manager/Contract Recruiter (1993-1996)
• (Formerly ADSTAFF Personnel Services)
• Liaison for corporation and the workforce in establishing career opportunities
• Record management in payment department
• Ensured timely completion of scheduling and pre-employment activities to move candidates through the interview and hire cycle.
WestStar Mortgage 1999 -2005 Austin, TX
Loan Processor (Part-Time)
• Researched and analyzed individual financial and client personal goals in order to achieve appropriated mortgage program for borrowers by shopping different lenders.
• Pre-screened and pre-qualified all potential borrowers.
• Ran credit reports and authorizations to qualify borrowers.
• Verify and update information according to program (FHA,VA, Conventional) and lender guidelines.
• Order and review appraisal, title commitments, inspections, surveys and insurance.
• Explained all pertinent loan disclosures and documents.
• Responsible for set up and completion of all loan process.
• Worked closely with Escrow companies and Realtors in order to complete loans.
• Knowledge of Calyx Point System.
City of Austin 1999-2000 Austin, TX
DBE Business Analyst Sr. Assistant
• Provided Marketing and Outreach support to contractors
• Event coordinator, Inventory Quality Control
• Reviewed and executed contract regarding FAA policies.
Microsoft Office Suite