I am a 26 year NYC Residential Interior Designer who is highly passionate and devoted to his passion - which is CREATIVITY. In addition to being as successful freelance interior designer, I am a big believer that the way you find inner happiness in life is to get many rich hobbies....
Life is so much more interesting "when you get interested".....
HERE IS MY RESUME OR YOU CAN SEE MY WORK @ seanmichaelwaters.com
SEAN MICHAEL WATERS
67 Kermit Place Apt Two Brooklyn N.Y. 11218
TEL: 917.454.4164 EM: firstname.lastname@example.org
My present Career Objective is to obtain a FREELANCE POSITION within an established New York Firm that will allow me to utilize both my Past Experience and my Current Design Awareness.
Geoffrey Bradfield, Inc. __________________________Senior Design Associate/Project Manager
116 East 61st Street
New York, NY 100________________________________________________________Employed: 2009
* Project Manager responsible for Multiple Large Scale High End Residential Design Projects scattered all over the globe.
* Maintained on-going Progress Reports for all Large Scale International & National Residential Projects
* Furniture/Fabric/Finish/Flooring/Lighting & Accessory Selections & Schedules
* Coordination of all Client Presentations; Sourcing, Preparation, Presentation and Task Delegation
Warner’s Design Showroom ___________________________Showroom Design Director
8201 Rain Tree Drive
Scottsdale, AZ 85260 ___________________________Employed: 2001 through 2007
* Project Manager responsible for all High End Design & Construction Projects throughout Scottsdale & Paradise Valley
* Designed all Showroom Vignettes/Window Displays/Merchandising
* In charge of Firm’s Staff of 15+
* Furniture/Fabric/Finish//Flooring/Lighting & Accessory Selections & Placement
Kenneth Alpert & Associates _______________________Senior Design Associate/Project Manager
30 East 76th Street (Presently KA Design Group)
New York City, NY 10021 __________________________Employed: 1996 through 2000
* Project Manager responsible for Multiple Large Scale High End Residential Design Projects along with High Profile Clientele
* Design Firm’s Antique Sourcing, Coordinating and Purchasing
* Responsible for the Sourcing & Coordination of all Textile Color Schemes for Firm’s Projects
* Supervised the Construction of Multiple On-Going Large Scale High End Residential Projects.
Steven M. Park, Inc. __________________________Design Associate/Project Manager
30 East 61st Street
New York City, NY 10021___________________________Employed: 1989 through 1995
* Project Manager responsible for Multiple Large Scale High End Residential Design Projects
* In charge of all Auction Previewing, Purchasing and Coordination
* Furniture/Fabric/Finish/Flooring/Lighting & Accessory Selections & Placement
BA Interior Design ________________________The New York School of Interior Design