21415 Swan Road, Mount Vernon, WA 98273 • (360) 941-3338 • firstname.lastname@example.org
OBJECTIVE STATEMENT To creatively provide clear visual communication through means of graphic art, photography, and web design with the employer or client’s choice of theme and ideas in mind.
• Great deal of knowledge of the basic and advanced fundamentals of art.
• Strong work ethic as well as confidence in work and self-discipline with an outgoing attitude.
• Focused on meeting employer/customer needs.
• Positively responds to constructive criticism.
• Efficient creative thinker and critical problem solver.
• Ability to work in a large collaborative environment with a variety of opinions and ideas.
• Adobe Design Premium CS4
• Thorough experience in all of its applications
• (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, InDesign, etc.)
• Microsoft Office 2007
• Thorough experience in most of its applications
• (Word, Excel, Access, Powerpoint)
• Frequently experiments with the principles/elements of art to achieve unique methods of visual communication.
• Devotion of attention to target audiences for successful advertising.
• Pays strong attention to detail.
• Experienced with most compact cameras and Digital SLRs.
• Applies common design techniques to photography for more unique shots.
• Consistently uses basic and advanced photographic techniques.
• Unique combinations of ISOs, shutter speeds, apertures, and white balances
• Rule of thirds/fourths
• High Dynamic Range (HDR)
• Long exposures
• Infrared (IR)
EDUCATION Associate in Technical Arts – Web Designer 2008-2010
Skagit Valley College
• Graphic Arts Certificate
• Web Assistant Certificate
• Adobe Certificate
WORK EXPERIENCE Graphic Designer
• Designed numerous graphic advertisements that effectively visually communicate their proper themes.
• Performed a large amount of photo shoots with a variety of subjects.
• (Portraits, Still lifes, Landscapes, Macro, etc.)