~ Digital Artist~
3D Studio Max Good Communication Skills
Photoshop Deadline Driven and Team Player
Flash Security Clearance
United States Army - June 2009 – May 2011
Information Technology Specialist -Company - 552nd Signal Company
· As a network controller I was responsible for managing a wide area network, troubleshooting and maintaining a 99% reliability rate for over 10,300 Defense Switching Network subscribers, 555 data circuits, and Armed Forces Network-Korea broadcasting service with reception to over 7,500 customers. I was also accountable for secret efforts resulted in personnel’s proficiency with strategic communications equipment including the switching multiplexing unit, trunk encryption devices, KIV-7HSBs and digital/analog switching panels.
DEI Services Corp. June 2008 - June 2009
Jr. Graphic Artist - 3D Studio Max, Flash, and Photoshop
· Worked on Interactive Multimedia Instruction (IMI) for military training. Exceled in 3DS Max, Flash, and Photoshop. Worked on the AVENGER project, which was completed under budget and was presented a certificate of appreciation from the U.S. Army Air Defense Artillery School.
· Transfer a field manual into a multimedia instruction manual for different branches of the U.S. military. The manual illustrates how to operate, repair, and safety measures of the equipment. The multimedia manual allows the student to see in 3D graphics of what the text book tries to illustrate with text.
· Each page of the manual is either a 3D scene or a Photoshop/Flash graphic. It was my job to build/animate each page of the text manual and turn them into 3D Studio Max scene and/or Photoshop graphic. After the scene is finish I load them into Flash and set up the file for the
programmers. This can be anything from graphics, animations, buttons, and text.
Electronic Arts Tiburon - January 2008 - June 2008
QA Tester – Credits: NASCAR 09 - MADDEN 09 - NCAA 09
· Responsible for creating and running test cases, performing regression testing, verifying bug fixes and entering data into our bug tracking system.
Full Sail University - 2007
Bachelor of Science in Digital Arts and Design
Associate of Science in Digital Media – 2006
Game Content Creation
· Learned how to create low poly count models for games. Lead level designer for a CTF map "Gang Warz" for UT2004. Created low poly count models for the map as well as textures. Used 3D Studio Max and Photoshop to placed, designed, and create the map "Gang Warz" using the Unreal Engine.