Marketing communications professional with extensive experience in developing a wide range of marketing programs, promotional campaigns and sales collateral. Strong project management and writing skills. Principal strengths include customer-focus, the ability to juggle multiple projects and quickly re-prioritize, and high levels of resourcefulness.
The Dreyfus Corporation, New York, NY
Vice President, Marketing 1996 – December 2014
Managed the planning, development and execution of innovative marketing strategies to increase sales, and expand brand awareness.
• Wrote and created client newsletters, email campaigns, promotional web content, brochures, presentations and print advertisements.
• Collaborated with graphic designers, legal professionals and production department to accomplish marketing goals.
• Produced and implemented marketing campaigns based on requests from sales force, such as: invitations, handouts and presentations for client meetings and events.
• Successfully launched a Continuing Education program utilizing outside vendor. Managed vendor relationship, and served as in-house expert on program and procedures.
New York Life Insurance Company, New York, NY
Product Management Associate 1993 - 1996
• Supported product group by creating marketing materials on various types of financial products.
• Developed and presented training guides to educate sales force on insurance products.
Smith Barney, New York, NY
National Sales Associate 1992 - 1993
• Assisted National Sales team with campaigns geared to generate sales.
Fordham University Graduate School of Business, New York, NY
Master of Business Administration, Marketing
Binghamton University, Binghamton, NY
B.S. Management, Concentration in Marketing