I’m a people-centered designer blending research, design, and strategy to help drive innovation and change.
* 15+ years creating engaging interactive experiences.
* Spent hundreds of hours listening to users and potential customers, getting to know their wants, needs, motivations, and aspirations. Manage goal-setting, planning, and execution of user research projects including ethnographic studies, contextual interviews, and usability testing. Conduct research in the field, remotely via screen share, and in the lab.
* Develop product concepts and communicate design ideas through site maps, wireframes, user flows, technical specification, and prototypes. Facilitate collaborative design workshops with product teams and stakeholders. Skillful in the art of design diplomacy.
* Strategic in approach and frequently work with product owners to define requirements, conduct business analysis, quantitative analysis, and create product roadmaps.
* Advocate lean UX approach of: design, test, iterate, repeat.