A work from home position in the areas of Data Entry Professionals, Home Typist, Internet Research Specialist or Transcription.
• Helped design different displays with different licensed distributors to help increase sales.
• Was sent to other stores to act as their manager.
• Coordinated and ran the school's yearly fundraiser, Box Tops for education program, Registered tapes for education and America's Schools (recycling ink cartridges and toners) programs.
• Created and coordinated stores weekly schedule to ensure coverage and smooth store operations.
• Promoted from the Cashier to 3rd key, to Assistant Manager within a few years of being with that company.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, and Excel
• Data entry skills
• Attention to detail
• Excellent Internet and Computer skills
• Flexible, trustworthy, resourceful, motivated, confident, positive, hard-working and able to work under stress.
• Willingness to Learn, follow directions and making sure everything is done in time while also making sure that everything is done correctly.
• Good with Mathematics, Communication, Spelling, Research, Sorting data.
• Able to deal with confidential matters.
Schuyler Community Schools, Schuyler, NE USA
Paraeducator 09/2007 - 05/2014
• Helped instruct small groups of students in basic concepts such as alphabet, shapes, number recognition, spelling, mathematics and color recognition
• Ensured that students retained information by repeating, practicing, quizzing and helping them find tricks that would help them learn easier.
• Identified signs of emotional or developmental problems and reported them to the teacher.
Dollar General, Schuyler, NE, USA
Assistant Manager 10/2002 - 04/2007
• Opened and closed stores which included counting cash drawers and making bank deposits.
• Addressed customer inquiries and resolved complaints.
• Finished paperwork, credit card and other transactions per company policies and procedures.
• Ordered, tracked and monitored inventory of supplies and good, ensuring freshness and proper handling of critical substances.
• Trained and supervised both permanent and temporary staff.
• Cultivated excellent long-term relationships with customers, maintaining ongoing communication.
Central Community College-Platte Campus, Columbus, Nebraska United States
Office Technology 1995 - 1997
Schuyler Central High Schuyler, NE, USA
High School Diploma in General Studies 1991 - 1995
• Member of FFA--Future Farmers of America. FFA Officer for 3 years.
• 1st Place in FFA district Parliamentary Procedure team competition qualified for state competition.
• 4th place in FFA State Parliamentary Procedure team competition
• District Finalist in Ag Business
• Acquired the FFA Greenhand Degree in 1991 for completing all required tasks.
• Earned Chapter FFA Degree in 1992
• Earned State FFA Degree in 1995
• Member of FHA--Future Homemakers of America--FHA Officer for 2 years
• An avid reader of Non-fiction books.
• Loves watching documentaries.
• Spending time with my family.
• Enjoy painting ceramics or trying some do it yourself, gifts for family.
• Addicted to baking. If I could, I would be baking all the time.
• Going to museums. I love to learn about history!