An enthusiastic network engineer with the necessary drive and determination needed to resolve complex networking issues. Possessing effective organizational skills and excellent working knowledge of networking technologies and having a commitment to keep up to date with the latest developments. Now looking for a new and challenging network engineer position, one which will make best use of my existing skills and experience and also further my development.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER – FUTURE FOCUS INFOTECH LTD.
May 2015 – October 2015
Played as one of the Technical Support Engineers at Target account for client Tata Consultancy Services and gained hands-on experience in
• Identifying, diagnosing and resolving network related issues.
• Performed the Store Network Refresh activities for all the “Target” and “Super Target” stores and post refresh verifications.
• Configuring Cisco Switches, Routers and Access Points.
• Resolving ‘Service Now’ incidents on a day-to-day basis.
• Performing daily operational support and system administration for core network infrastructure.
• Assisting with Project Scope development and ensuring that service level agreements are met.
• Monitoring network performance.
• Built and maintained successful relationships with clients and customers.
PROJECT ENGINEER – WIPRO TECHNOLOGIES
August 2012 – February 2014
Played as one of the Technical Support Engineers at Alcatel – Lucent account and gained hands-on experience in
• Issuing License codes to new and existing customers.
• Providing base level IT supports to company personnel and providing thorough support and problem resolution for customers on time.
• Participating in 24*7 on-call rotations.
• Always displayed courtesy and strong interpersonal skills in all customer interactions.
• Involved in developing Networking standards, procedures and documentation.
• Resolved customer complaints and concerns with strong verbal and negotiation skills.
• Built and maintained successful relationships with service providers, dealers and customers.
• Processed an average of 300 inbound and outbound technical support calls.
KEY SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
• Switching & Routing technologies
• CCNA certified
• Basic Wireless technologies
• Network troubleshooting
• Comprehensive knowledge of networking concepts
• Exceptional experience working in fast-paced, deadline-oriented environments
• Windows Servers
• Microsoft Tools
• Able to mentor junior personnel
• Good analytical and problem solving techniques
• Strong decision maker
• Excellent communicator
• Listening actively and carefully to the opinions and ideas of others.
• Dealing effectively with highly stressful situations.
• Maintaining knowledge of emerging networking technologies.
• Able to drive results with a sense of urgency relative to the end user.
• Willingness to work out of hours.
• Can perform all duties with minimal supervision.
• Completed “Cisco Certified Network Associate for Switching and Routing” from Cisco.
• Completed “Energy Innovations and Emerging Technologies” certification from Stanford University.
• Received the ‘Best Newbie Award’ for the Quarter June 2013.
• Received ‘Star Performer of the Quarter Award’ for September 2013.
Degree/Course Institution Year of Passing Percentage Secured
Bachelor of Engineering
Velammal Engineering College, Chennai. 2012 8.43 (CGPA)
Standard XII Raj Matriculation Higher Secondary School, Mayiladuthurai 2008 92.4
Standard X St. Paul’s Girls Higher Secondary School, Mayiladuthurai. 2006 93.6
Date of birth: 12/17/1990