Zerish B Watson
To utilize my creative soul with the ability to think outside the box to obtain full employment in the art, design and administrative industry.
• Thorough understanding of repeats in Photoshop as well as Illustrator
• Proven ability of predicting latest industry trends and able to translate them back into bottom line
• Extremely innovative individual: Able to produce extraordinary design and product innovation
• Good communicator: Able to understand design briefs
• Able to multi task to ensure customer requirements are met
SOFTWARE EXPERTISE • Illustrator • InDesign
• Dreamweaver • Microsoft Collection Suite • Typography
• Recognition of Outstanding Scholastic Achievement been named to the Dean’s/ President’s List for the years 2012, 2013 and 2014.
• Established good working relationship with customers and clients.
Improve customer service satisfactions 3% annually through supply chain management initiative, inventory control, and flexible manufacturing practices.
• Dramatically increased pass rate of eight grades students from 45 percent to a high record of 98 percent on the Jamaica Government Common Entrance Examination.
• Obtained commendation and award from customers in the design, banking, teaching and art industry.
• Successfully graduated with a 4.0 GPA in Fine Arts / Art Education
MA, Fine Arts/ Art Education – 2015
Adelphi University, Garden City New York
BFA, Graphic Designing – 2013
Briarcliffe College, Bethpage New York
Sales Associates, Sally’s Beauty, Lynbrook NY - 4 years
Office Manager, Hempstead Dental, Hempstead NY - 2 years
Senior Bank Teller, Municipal Credit Union, New York, NY - 3 years
Special Education Teacher, Jamaica West Indies - 4 years
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• Demonstrated ability to maintain composure
• Professional attitude
• Able to perform well under pressure
• Superb customer service skills
• Ability to listen and understand the requirements of customers quickly, diplomatically, and courteously