Willing to work in a challenging and competitive environment where I can use best of my knowledge and potential to capitalize in favor of organization and also improve my dignity accordingly.
• Excelled in developing and maintaining a good rapport in the circle with the help of strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and believe in team work.
• Dedicated and hard working.
• Ready to Re-Locate.
• B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering from West Bengal University of Technology in 2010 with DGPA 7.02
• Higher Secondary Certificate (10+2) from Kisan College in 2005.
• Secondary School Certificate (10th) from DAV Public School Jehanabad in 2003.
One Month Industrial Training on Networking from 15th July 2009 to 13th August 2009 in HP Education.
It was basic training on networking which covered the topics OSI Model, TCP/IP Model.
Final Year Project undertaken
Project Name : METRO TRAIN PROTOTYPE
Team Size : Six.
Metro Train Prototype
In this Project, we prototyped auto-controlled Metro Train. Here we used 8051 microcontroller, LCD display, and Stepper motor. Microcontroller used to control the unit. And two stepper motor were used to give motion. LCD display is used to give stations information. Train is programmed to stop at station for 3 seconds. And we supposed distance between two stoppages is 6 minutes.
Operating Systems : Window 7, Window Xp, Ubuntu.
IDE : Visual Studio 2008, Vi, Pinnacle.
• Represented College in few of tournaments, was captain of college cricket team from 2nd year onward.
• Presented a seminar on “Microprocessor Subroutine” at college.
• Presented a seminar on “Microprocessor Architecture” at college.
Date of Birth : Nov 02, 1987
Passport no. : J5032317
Languages Known : English, Hindi, Bengali, Urdu
Contact Address : GIS-875, 15/4, 2nd floor, 2nd cross
BTM Layout, 1st stage,
I hereby declare that the above written particulars are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
I understand that any discrepancy found in the above information will render me liable for appropriate action