EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Dynamic, results-driven administrative professional with extensive experience providing support within an executive environment while developing and implementing complex office management duties and initiatives.
• Drives daily administration, including planning, logistical execution, reporting and overall office leadership, including staff management and procurement, as well as collaborating in budget
development and management
• Interfaces with external entities in contract administration for major building projects and event development.
• Develops new systems and processes that drive productivity, accessibility and contain costs.
• Leverages superior communication and relationship building skills in the delivery of exceptional business results.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Strategic Planning • Resource Management • Project Management • Time Management
Scheduling • Confidential Communications • Mailings • Filing • Procurement • Meeting Coordination
Event Planning • Contract Administration • Transcription • Presentation Development
Relationship Building • Word • Outlook • Excel • PowerPoint • Lotus Notes - Interpersonal Communications
GILBANE BUILDING COMPANY, Providence, Rhode Island • 07/1999 - 01/2010
A large construction company.
Performed comprehensive administrative tasks in support of the Vice President and Deputy Director. Maintained key calendars. Attended monthly School Building Committee meetings, developing the agenda and taking minutes. Produced confidential correspondence, reports and records. Developed and managed filing systems, and all company mailings. Led the procurement of office equipment and supplies. Provided training to new administrative employees. Planned meetings and events, as well as community gatherings.
Oversaw travel arrangements. Managed departmental report dissemination and filing. Conducted information follow-up for inclusion in reports, presentations and special assignments. Administrated the database of all current and potential customers, as well as ad responses. Conducted all management functions for sales histories and trends, including monthly sales compilation, as well as stock, and production data from daily reports.
• Saved on operating costs with exceptional contract administration for 48 new schools, new system development and overall office management.
• Collaborated with the Marketing Director in budget development and monthly analysis.
TERRI FAILLE • Page 2 • firstname.lastname@example.org
GILBANE BUILDING COMPANY (continued)
• Played key role in conjunction with the Mayor and Public Relations Director to organize groundbreaking and dedication ceremonies of new schools for 600 participants.
• Partnered with New Haven’s Inauguration Planning Committee in the planning and execution of the swearing in of elected officials.
• Drove event planning for up to 1K people, including national training meetings, tennis and golf tournaments, dinner cruises, special employee events and trade shows.
• Twice honored with the Thomas & William Gilbane Service Achievement Award for a job well done and going above and beyond required job performance.
Business Administration Training
MS Software, Outlook, Word, Access, PowerPoint, Excel
Certificate in Word Processing
South Bay Business College • Baldwin Park, California
Dealing with Difficult People
Quark Express (Desktop Publishing)