Successful Project Manager bringing proven experience in delivering projects on-time and under budget, while meeting all milestones and effectively communicating with team members and stakeholders.
MASTER OF ARTS | MAY 2014 | LIBERTY UNIVERSITY
· Management and Leadership: Concentration in Business (30 hours)
· Related coursework: Organizational Leadership and Project Management
BACHELOR OF ARTS | DECEMBER 2012 | UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS
· Criminal Justice/ Sociology
Skills & Abilities
· Set and managed project goals, timelines, and objectives for all projects for the Distributed Learning Content Production Team.
· Planned, coordinated, and conducted all employment/education briefs for the National Guard classes located at the Professional Education Center.
· Responsible for issuing the most recent state and federal guidelines and policies regarding all programs, including the Statement of Work and the Performance Work Statement.
· Worked in conjunction with the Branch Chief for the Training Branch of the Army National Guard, located at National Guard Bureau in Washington, DC.
· Supervised Quality Assurance team, in charge of managing coursework and media within the online platform of Blackboard.
· Managed daily activities for staff that consisted of graphic designers and instructional software designers.
· Managed multiple high and low level projects.
BUDGETS AND MARKETING
· Developed and executed monthly and annual budgets of over $250,000.
· Created and implemented marketing plan for GuardU.
· Organized funding for various non-profit programs.
· Served as a liaison between the contracting company, military installation and government oversight.
· Provided instructional staff support for National Guard training centers at PEC.
· Dynamic speaking and presentation skills.
· Instructed the Transition Assistance Program workshops at Jacksonville Air Force Base.
· Provided employment training workshops for Service Members and Veterans for the Department of Labor.
· Developed and implemented staff training for over 200 employees for the Department of Defense.
· Computer training includes: Microsoft Office & Project, JIRA, Confluence, Camtasia (Video Design), Captivate 8, Articulate Storyline 2, PowerPoint, Creative Cloud, VISIO.
DISTRIBUTED LEARNING CONTENT DEVELOPMENT PROJECT MANAGER | METOVA | MAY 2014- PRESENT
· Responsible for managing team of 20 employees.
· Liaison between Army National Guard government representatives and the Content Development Team.
· Maintain a current knowledge of all operating systems utilized by employees.
· Create and maintain Distance Learning courseware within Blackboard.
INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGN LEAD | METOVA | OCTOBER 2013 – MAY 2014
· Responsible for organizing QA alpha and beta checks for the GUARDU program within Blackboard.
· Created online training programs for various commercial customers.
· Identify, create, and implement staff training sessions.
· Created and maintained marketing brand and logo.
TRANSISTION ASSISTANCE PROGRAM FACILITATOR | GBX CONSULTANTS | JULY 2013- OCTOBER 2013
· Instructed classroom employment and career training workshops for Service Members and Veterans for the Department of Labor.
· Served as a liaison between the contract company and the military installation.
· Responsible for issuing the most recent state and federal guidelines and policies regarding all programs.
EDUCATION/ EMPLOYMENT LEAD COUNSELOR | MILITARY PERSONNEL SERVICES CORP | AUGUST 2011-JUNE 2013
· Schedule and instruct weekly education/ employment seminars at Camp Robinson.
· Travel and conduct on-site career and employment training for Service Members and their families.
· Managed staff of 5-7 employees.
JUNIOR LEAGUE OF FAYETTEVILLE | JUNE 2007- SEPTEMBER 2011
· Co-chaired the National “Kids in the Kitchen” Campaign, created national media awareness of the campaign.
· Organized and maintained funding for various non-profit programs.
OWNER/OPERATOR | MOUNTAINSIDE GREEK ITALIAN RESTAURANT | JULY 2005- APRIL 2007
· Developed and maintained all financial and budgetary matters, marketing plans, and accounting for the business.
· Managed staff of 15-20 employees.
Department of Defense Secret Security Clearance.
ARNG Basic Project Management- April 2014
Certified Blackboard Instructor since November 2010