E-mail : email@example.com
Current Address : 5174 Basant Road Paharganj, NewDelhi -110055
Contact no. : +91 9953322294
Creating & innovating smooth operating systems with proper positioning of human resources to enhance the overall productivity & profile of an organization.
AREA OF PREFERENCE: Preferably in Operations / Collection's/ Customer Retention and Customer Service .
1 INTELENET ( Delhi & NCR)
Designation; Joined on Apr 2008 as a Team Leader.
Key Area of Operations:
Catered Major Processes : (Individual assignments) PNB – Customer service Inbound Process/ Barclays Bank as a PRO/ RPG -Media Venture.
• Process Handling, Client Interaction & Business Development Management. Handling a team of 20 members.
• Managing target oriented KRA’s through optimum manpower utilization.
• Creating & updating reports.
• Presentation of weekly achievements to the management.
• Interacting with the Clients & the Country-head thereby detailing them with the business as on date.
2. JINDALS INTELLICOM CENTRE. (New Delhi)
Designation: Joined at an Executive and was relived as a Team Leader.
Key Area of Operations:
• Identified and made recommendation for process improvements.
• Oversaw the implementation of organizational policies and procedures.
• Monitored the performance of personnel to ensure a productive work environment.
• Motivated employees to achieve personal goals and to consistently meet expected quotas
• Built a teamwork environment that encouraged hard work and collaboration.Ensured
• workflow efficiencies, customer service excellence, and quality assurance. .
• Handled full and part time shift scheduling of employees and other personnel issues.
Core Job Requirements:
• Responsible for updating Client’s Address changes as well as Third Party addition or deletion for the Long Term Care policyholders.
• Making changes in the mode of payments for the clients and responsible for cancellation or termination of policies as and when required by the Long Term Care policyholders.
• Making mode changes for the policies requested by the customer.
• Independently handling entire process cycle.
• Responsible to attend calls escalated by agents on floor.
Managerial Role and MIS Management:
• Interviewing candidates and making them understand the performance matrix as well as judging the candidates for horizontal/vertical promotions.
• Screening the candidates to match the clients’ business necessities and arranging trainings for them.
• Updating existing team members’ profile on Internal Job posting schedules.
• Maintaining daily status of process updates.
• Maintaining leave tracker for the team members.
• Scheduling weekly rosters for the team members.
• Prepared, implemented and monitored team targets and plans to ensure the goals and objectives are achieved.
• Manage smooth and successful launch and completion of projects, tasks assigned by the Production head, ensuring that all critical details are addressed effectively.
• Generate and analyze regular operational reports of the group (input for the production MIS report), specifically in the areas of productivity, quality. Institutes measures to achieve optimum performance in efficiency, quality, profitability and utilization of resources in the group.
• Recommend the Superiors about appropriate action plans to improve the overall performance of the group.
• Ensure that the delivery time for processing quantity, cost, TAT (Turn Around Time).
Coordinate with the Quality Assurance (QA) group to ensure that quality metrics are completely and accurately captured as input to the productivity measure computations.
• Initiate and recommend measures to improve the productivity and quality performance of the team.
• Coordinate the execution of regular and special training modules with the training team. Ensure training gaps are met and feedback is given on training evaluation.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Knowledge of customer service management
• Excellent leadership skills
• Enjoy working in team environment
• Good presentation and organization skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Good analytical skills, an in depth understanding of business processes & strong problem solving/ consensus skills.
• Capable of taking initiative, highly flexible and approachable with the ability to work under pressure and be able to think and act strategically.
Ins/University Academic Title/Year Division
Kanpur University B.Com /2000 2nd
C.B.S.E Intermediate / 1997 2nd
C.B.S.E Matriculation/1995 2nd
(St. Joseph’s Sen. Sec. School)
Father’s Name : Late S.K Singh (Ex-Sales Tax Officer)
Date of Birth : 20/08/80
Gender : Female
Languages Known : English, Bengali, Hindi
Mr. Shekhar Singh (Manager Risk ICICI Bank Hyderabad .8008303428).