Corporate Design Interiors
Huntington Beach, CA
2007 to 2012
Residential and commercial interior designer. As a project designer, Adrien prepares plans for tenant improvements. Tenant improvements included conceptual design, preliminary space study and the preparation of construction documents with specific details. She also makes field verifications as well as redesigning the interior and exterior of the building. Adrien designs built-in cabinets and coordinates drawings with consultants. She is in contact with the owner, general contractors and tenants. Adrien prepares code checks as well as securing interpretations and documentations from government agencies.
Competent and has the knowledge of 2010 California Building Code - California Code of Regulations, Title 24; California Green Building Code and BOMA Office Measurement Standards.
Nardini & Stanley Architects
2002 to 2006
- Medical Spa designed in Greek architectural style (construction drawings are
- Conceptionally designed a 2 story 65,000 sq.ft. medical building (which included a 35 feet high lobby with waterfall) and completed all the necessary construction drawings with all the required specific details.
- Remodeled appr. 200,000 sq.ft. private school/dormitory: complete set of architectural construction documents and interior design with material selections.
- Space/parking studies/tenant improvement for tilt-up industrial building followed with construction plans.
- Preliminary space planning and interior design for tenant improvement between 3,000 to 30,000 sq.ft. using system furniture - followed with construction documents (included building standards and specifications).
- Field verification, construction documents and interior design for various tenant
Tarlos and Associates
2002 to 2002
Responsibilities included preparation of construction documents and providing directions to project consultants, government agencies, and our existing client base.
- Working on each individual projects, was responsible for interior design, lay-out and details as well as field verification of existing conditions.
2000 to 2001
Prepared plans for tenant improvements, which included conceptual design, preliminary space study and the preparation of construction documents with specific details. Made field verifications. Redesigned the interior and the exterior of the building. Designed cabinets and furniture. Coordinated drawings with consultants. Was in contact with owner, general contractor and tenant. Prepared code check and secured interpretations and documentations from government agencies.
DCI Design Associates
Huntington Beach, CA
1997 to 2000
Assisted the Project Manager to monitor project status and scheduling.
Had responsibility for the preparation of construction documents for assigned projects (supermarkets, site plans), coordinated all consultants drawings with architectural drawings. Made a detailed review of final drawings and specifications.
1990 to 1997
Prepared sets of interior, architectural drawings which included hospitals, hotels, retail stores, office buildings, track houses. Worked on various shopping centers - mainly façade remodeling: took care of all the necessary elevations, sections/details. Used both American and metric measurement systems.
Self Employment (Hungary)
1985 to 1989
Designed single family homes, condominiums, commercial and industrial buildings. Made all the decisions pertaining to building requirements, local and state building codes, zoning laws, fire regulations and other ordinances.
Professional in Interior Design, CID
University of California -
Los Angeles, CA
1994 to 1996
1992 to 1994
Bachelor of Architecture
University of Hungary
1981 to 1985
QUALIFICATIONS ?Architect - Licensed in Europe
?20 years of professional experience - 15 years in U.S.
?Experienced in drawing with ACAD R10-14; ACAD […] and
Architectural ACAD 2010 - creating Construction Documentations
?Design Award - The 2006 "Walls & Ceiling" Excellence in Design Awards -
Commercial Drywall Category
?Volunteer - NCIDQ (National Council for Interior Designer Qualification) Exam
Jury Team Member