• To gain communications experience and increase my future hiring potential by learning valuable professional skills as well as become an excellent asset to my potential employers.
Bachelor's | expected graduation May, 2018 | Bloomsburg University
• Major: Mass Communications with a focus in Journalism
• Minor: German
• Related coursework: Staff Writer for school paper, The Voice
Graduated June, 2014 | Avon Grove High School
• Related coursework: Senior Editor for school paper, The Devil’s Herald
Skills & Abilities
• Extensive experience making and receiving professional phone calls
• Experience corresponding through email
• Excellent face to face communication skills
• Superb writing capabilities
• Senior editor for high school paper, The Devil’s Herald
• Founder of high school book club
• Student instructor at Steppin’ Out Dance Center
Intern | United Way of Forsyth county | June 2015 – Aug 2015
• In charge of updating the community help list and contacting nonprofit organizations through phone and email.
Intern | My Forsyth Magazine | June 2015 – Aug 2015
• Attend events with editor and write articles to be included in the magazine
Team Member | Steak N’ Shake | Aug 2015 – Jan 2016
• Worked in the kitchen as well as on the register. Communicated with customers and provided exceptional customer service. Lead shifts on weekend mornings.