Accomplished Freelance Editor & Writer
Ph.D. in Depth Psychology emphasizing Mythological Studies
M.A. in Transpersonal Psychology emphasizing Creative Expression
B.A. in Journalism emphasizing Investigative Reporting
DIRECTOR | SparrowHawk Productions | Phoenix, AZ
• a full-service editorial and production packager specializing in conceptualization, consultation, and creation of quality material for businesses and individuals.
Projects range from websites, articles, books, and graphic narrative literature to promotional materials (newsletters, press kits, manuals, brochures, flyers, programs) to business reports and plans, presentations, and resumés, and research and editing of master theses and doctoral dissertations.
PRINCIPAL | The Global Question | the-global-question.com
• co-founded interdisciplinary forum addressing issues of sustainable coëxistence confronting the international community.
DIRECTOR | Mythic Pathwork | Phoenix, AZ
• originate workshops and seminars emphasizing archetypal approaches to personal, interpersonal, and organizational relations and development.
MANAGING EDITOR | TUNDRA PUBLISHING LTD. | Northampton, MA
• founded editorial department, establishing editorial standards and practices for publisher of upscale art books, graphic novels, comic books, portfolios, and prints.
February 1991 to November 1992
EDITOR | ECLIPSE BOOKS | Forestville, CA
• supervised creative process, and designed and produced (monitoring through pre-press) various book collections (six titles), and regular series (11 limited and continuing titles)
December 1989 to February 1991
MANAGING EDITOR | The Comics Journal | Seattle, WA
• joined staff August 1988 as News Editor; promoted December 1988 to M.E.
Coördinated activities of, assigned projects to, large international stable of contributors.
August 1988 to December 1989
•| partial list of article, magazine, book, and graphic novel publications
Common Ground of Puget Sound + Magical Blend + SOMA Journal + The Dallas Morning News + The Master Architect Series: NBBJ + Real War Stories 2 + A Night In A Moorish Harem (three volumes)