Seeking for a challenging position in a well reputed firm or organization which could enhance my abilities in Providing the best quality service in positive way as well as I would be able to utilize my all past relevant Experiences. I am equipped with the flexibility to adapt to my surroundings and I am highly discipline in terms of time management.
Having Nine (9) year experience in the field of counter information reading retiring and administration, coordination with clients as well as handling day-to-day correspondence. Flexible and capable for coming over complicated situations and challenging assignments.
EXPERIENCE IN SAUDI ARABIA:
1. Executive Secretary:
Saudi Electronic Trading Company (SETRA), (Power + Low Current Division) Executive Secretary from October 2006 until present now.
• Maintaining sales and establishing filing system to ensure the expeditious retrieval of information.
• Receiving and referring all telephonic calls that accurate and timely company communication was presented in a positive manner.
• Transmission of outgoing and keeping record of incoming facsimile massages.
• Skilled in preparing correspondence letter.
• Working in cooperation and coordination with the sales force to ensure overall efficiency and all other relevant administrative matters in well discipline.
• Preparing financial analysis for the sales department with the help of accounts department.
• Prepare Statement of Accounts, Balance Sheets and Annual Monthly Sales Report and Annual Sales Report.
• Prepare payroll, Payment Status, Customer Balance Status and Receipt Voucher Status.
• Coordinating with International Business.
2. Secretary and Accountant:
Optimum Business Consulting Bureau (Omar Bahlaiwa Consulting Bureau, OBCB) Secretary and Accountant in Saudi Arabia. (From 1999 to 2006)
• Execute secretarial work.
• Making appointments with Clients and corresponding with different business.
• Was In charge of Company Account Keeping, and oversaw the finance department.
• Designated budgets to company matters in accordance to monthly company expenditure.
• Maintaining office supply and other specific materials needed for the sales department.
• Submitting back up of total record of all feedback every six months.
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.) from Thiru. Vi. K.A. College, Tiruvarur in Tamil Nadu.
Diploma in Financial Accounting ( D.F.A.) from Image Certified Accounts Division, Tiruvarur in Tamil Nadu.
? DIPLOMA IN R.D.B.M.S.
Oracle 7.0 & S.Q.L. / PL / SQL /Developer /2000
Reports, Forms, and Foxpro From Sun Systems in Tamil Nadu.
? MANIPAL CARRIER CERTIFICATE ( MICE)
Tally 7.2 Vat and Payrool and Tally 9.0 and Payrool
From Manipal Institute of Computer Educations University from Manipal in State of Karnataka.
? DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER APPLICATION ( D.C.A)
Ms. Window 95 and Ms. Office 2000 / Ms. Excel 7.0 & Excel Window 98, Html /Microsoft Windows XP, Multimedia & Internet. From Sun Systems in Tamil Nadu.
Rectify minor problems in Hardware and Software Installation.
45 Words per Minutes (WPM)
To be furnished upon request.
Name : Syed Mohamed
Age : 33 Yrs
Nationality : Indian
Religion : Muslim
Martial Status : Married
Iqama Status : Transferable
Passport No : E 4095699
Language Known : English, Arabic, Hindi & Tamil
Contact Mobile No : 050 - 786 - 8937
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org