Min Jee Lee
Layout artist and 3D Character Animator
Phone: 604-446-7879 firstname.lastname@example.org
Freelancing to make successful animations to meet the client's standards and needs.
My nationality is South Korean.
Vancouver Institute of Media Arts, Vancouver, BC
Graduate class of Spring 2014
3D Character Animation
University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC
Graduate class of 2012
Visual Arts Major
Mandarin Chinese Minor
Software and Tools
• Autodesk Maya
• Adobe: Photoshop, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition
• Final Cut Pro
Rainmaker Entertainment Inc, Vancouver Canada February 2015 – June 2015
• Split sequences into shots which depicted camera placement and characters’ acting.
• Posed characters to enhance visual communication to match director’s intent to the
• Animated and worked with camera and assets to create ideal composition and
Bardel Entertainment, Kelowna, Canada September 2014 – February 2015
Junior Key Animator/Layout Artist
• Posed the characters in strong, appealing poses to contribute to those animating.
• Placed and moved camera to match storyboard animatic that were given by clients.
Gener8, Vancouver, Canada June 2014 – September 2014
• Contributed to the production of films by animating characters to closely match to the 2D
film plate given by clients.
• Created believable 3D layouts to match 2D film plate to illustrate 3D depth.
References Available Upon Request