Christopher Weston Lord
Victoria, BC, Canada
Skills and Attributes:
o Graphic design using the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite.
o Front end web development using Wordpress, Umbraco, Drupal or plain text HTML.
o Can set up servers and transfer domains.
o Familiar with the use of GitHub.
o Extensive experience with computer hardware assembly, troubleshooting, repair, and operating system installation/configuration.
o Experience with peer reviewed journal research and writing formal papers in APA formatting.
o Youth leader experience gives me the ability to communicate well within teams.
Volunteer & Work Experience:
• Freelance Graphic Designer (2009-Present) doing cover art, videos, websites and branding for the music industry.
• Design Engineer at CMaeON (2014-2015) created logos, website designs, videos, UX/UI prototypes, and HTML/CSS front end content.
• Haven Institute (2004-2010) Youth leader in both volunteer and paid positions within positive youth development programs.
• University of Victoria (2009-2014) Undergraduate Degree in Fine Arts & Psychology with a Computer Science background.
• Standard First-Aid and CPR, Level C (Issued April 2012)
o Canadian Red Cross Certification (valid until April 2015)
• Haven Institute, Certificate in Youth Leadership (Awarded July 2009)
• Attended Kwalikum Secondary School (2005-2009) High standings, B-A average, Honour Roll, Principal’s List.
Personal Interests and Hobbies:
• Weight training and nutrition.
• Mountain biking and snowboarding.
• Motion graphics and 3D modeling using Cinema 4D and After Effects.
• Music production using Ableton Live.
Examples of websites I have recently worked on or designed: