7 years of extensive experience in website development both in front end & back end covering all phases of
project development including front end design, user interface design, module and component construction,
testing and quality assurance, implementation and coding. References are available upon request.
Squawkin - Pasadena, CA - June 2014 to January 2015
- Develop and maintain main company website.
- Conduct reports on websites functionalities.
- Porgram and code new features and cunctionaliies to current website
- Enhance and test curent website
- Work on SEO
- Program / Code from scratch squawkin.com
- Front end and backend coding for squawkin.com
- Code/program backend database.
- Code/program a rating and app development software.
- Front End:
CSS 2 , 3
PHP (Laravel framework)
Market Health - Burbank, CA - May 2011 to May 2014
Develop and maintain various micro sites (Product Based) using a CMS.
• Develop and maintain the front end of different sites in Photoshop (PSD).
• Develop and maintain different order forms using: HTML, CSS, JQUERY, PHP and MySQL database
• Using API connection through LimeLight CRM to place website orders
• Manage / Develop e-commerce websites.
Web Developer / SEO Marketer
Currie Technologies - Chatsworth, CA - February 2008 to June 2011
• Manage and develop a dealer portal from scratch using PHP and MYSQL database (CMS)
• Managing and programming 4 shopping cart using Prestashop:
Websites Managed: 1. http://www.currietech.com
• SEO Marketing (PPC, link Building, blogging, E-blast newsletter send out)
• Create Email Blasts and newsletter in HTML.
• Create custom design and manage a blog using Wordpress.
Web Developer / SEO Marketer / IT
Barry's Tickets - Encino, CA - August 2005 to February 2008
Manage and develop small ticket websites using (HTML, CSS and PHP)
• Custom program in PHP forms and CMS.
• Achieve high Search Engine Rankings for various ticket sites (using link building and other techniques).
• Internet Marketing and advertising on various sites.
• Graphic design elements for various ticket sites using photoshop and Illustrator.
• Responsible and managing over 50 computers and 5 printers
• Troubleshoot and fix daily computers and printer.
• Computer upgrades.
• Connecting users to the network and fix network issues.
• Fix VOIP phone system.
• Server trouble shoot (windows 2003 server).
• PC Software installation: anti-virus, and widow office.
• Network Administrator is responsible for managing internal network infrastructure.
• Install and upgrades on various windows applications such as: Windo98/NT4/2000/XP, SQL 2000, and MS
exchange. Provide system administration and helpdesk support to include software and hardware installations,
maintenance, upgrades, troubleshooting, user account administration, and support under stringent deadlines
in a fast paced, 24X7 environment.
Sample Portfolio Website ( freelancer):
B.S. in Computer Engineering
Cal State University
Master in Project Management
Cal State University