Mortgage Returns by Ellie Mae- Graphic Designer
Aug 2015 to present
Develop and execute client requested direct mail pieces while maintaining company and client branding standards. Proof, edit and save final art for production. Ensure all print assets are in agreement with brand style guidelines.
Design headers for emails and digital newsletters, edit HTML content. Apply templates, make client requested changes, upload emails to automated system. Test using Litmus. Program out email campaigns.
Create weekly graphics for Newsletters and Social Media- Create graphics and layout for Facebook and Twitter, maintaining correct sizes and accurate information. Create illustrations and infographics as needed.
Apply corporate image to all marketing materials and keep consistent branding.
Boulder Exhibits- Graphic Designer & Production Specialist
November 2013 to July 2015
• Design graphics, assets, print collateral and signage using Adobe Creative Suite.
• Build and maintain company web pages and periodically update overall content like links, , forms, logins, etc.
• Conceptualize, design & create 3D renderings of trade-show exhibit booths and products with an understanding of construction, lighting and floor plans. Communicate with account team, vendors and clients.
• Apply corporate image to all in-house advertising material and keep consistent branding.
Freelance Illustration and Design - Art Director
2006 to Present
• Co-Founder of Startup
Cards Against Brutality- in reaction to events in Ferguson, MO, 2014 and working on bringing it to the community.
• Web Design
Designed www.missiontacostl.com, and its sister restaurant sites, and smokefreejeffcounty.org websites
• Logo Design:
Logo designs for individual products for Brookside Agra Products.
• Children’s Book Illustrator- Sumotzy Books, St.Louis
Developed character concepts and illustrate children’s books including Flowers for my Best Friend and Captain Rigami
• Lead colorist for BlackHawk Comic series with Crusader Comics, UK Develop color palate and style as well as digital coloring using Photoshop.
• Concept Artist and Colorist-Six3Six Studios
Brainstorm ideas and create hand drawn and computer-generated artwork from concept to completion. Participate in team effort to produce streamlined graphics for video games.
• Created the “Hunter” character and “Asian” character for Steampunk Skyes video game.
• Lead colorist for all main characters of video game. Conceptualized and created a board game.
Missouri Botanical Garden - Graphic Design
January 2013 to May 2013
Translate subject matter into concrete design for flyers, posters, signage, promotional materials and sales collateral. Ensure accuracy of file set-up and specs for all out going artwork. Approve proofs for accuracy against approved files sent. Maintain relationships with outside vendors. Prepare materials for pre press; specifying paper, ink and proper finishes.
Ensure that the Garden’s brand and print standards are applied consistently to all projects. Handle billing and other administrative tasks. Participate in team meetings and weekly tutorials.
• Collaborated with design team to design and produce computer-generated artwork for the Foodology exhibit.
• Created a life size mural and wall design for the Butterfly House.
• Contributed towards creating a logo for the Garden’s Whitaker Music Festival and development of a logo for a new biodiversity initiative.
• Created icons for ‘Savor Your Summer’ program.
• Designed new ads and redesigned existing ads for various publications including the Gateway Gardner, The Missourian and Sauce magazines
• Lead on all the graphics for the Garden’s St. Patrick’s Day parade float.
Bachelor of Science in Biology with a Minor in Art- Bangalore University, India Graphic Design and Animation: Edit Institute, India.
Skills: Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, FormZ 3D, Wordpress, Basic HTML and CSS