05/2015 to Current Personal Trainer
Impact Fitness—Dallas, Texas
- Conduct orientations and fitness assessments with new members while utilizing sales skills and techniques
- Establish comprehensive workout regimens for clients
- Provide fitness and nutrition guidelines to help clients reach their health and fitness goals
- Associate and build professional status with current members through phone, email and face-to-face communication.
08/2012 to Current Editorial Freelance Editor
Albuquerque the Magazine—Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Provided relevant story ideas and collaborated with fellow writers on a variety of articles
- Wrote an average of 7 articles and descriptions per issue
- Organized and conducted interviews through multiple means of communication
- Updated the Favorite Things Friday blog on a weekly basis
- Archived and proofed various aspects of the current and past issues of the magazine
- Currently contribute by writing and editing monthly features
10/2014 to 04/2015 Corporate Trainer
CAM Partners—Dallas, Texas
- Provided direct marketing services for international, non-profit organizations, including The Nature Conservancy, Children International and CARE
- Responsible for acquiring fundraising sponsorships, acquisition and retention through different medians of direct marketing
- Trained and interviewed entry level candidates on a consistent basis
- Dedicated 65 hours a week to meet office and individual fundraising goals.
- Played a key role in leadership and teambuilding development for entry-level candidates through workshops and training
05/2012 to 06/2014 Social Media Coordinator/Receptionist
Brazilian Beauty Spa—Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Updated all social media accounts daily on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and blogs for the website.
- Researched and accurately provided information on the beauty products and services offered.
- Multitasked by scheduling appointments in person or over the phone while managing other daily tasks as assigned.
- Handled cash and credit card transactions with precision.
Bachelor of Arts: Journalism and Mass Communication
Concentration: Strategic Communications
- University of New Mexico—Albuquerque, New Mexico
- American University in Bulgaria—Blagoevgrad, Bulgaria
- New Mexico State University—Las Cruces, New Mexico
SKILLS: Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications; utilize multiple social media outlets for professional use; experience in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere and Photoshop.