Zachary R. Becker
321 Sylvan St
Chattanooga, TN 37405
Phone: (812) 598-0917
Objective: To obtain an entry level media position which utilizes my education, work experience and creativity while contributing to a team oriented organization.
Reitz Memorial High School, Evansville, IN. Graduated 2002
Purdue University 2002-2007. BA in Photography and other Related Medias, Film Studies Minor
Relevant Work Skills:
- Proficiency with Mac and PC platforms
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Powerpoint, Word, and excel
- Possess the ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong work ethic/perfect attendance
Relevant Academic Experience:
- Design Courses from basic drawing to 3D design.
- Black and White: Development of film and images required.
- Color Imaging: Image retouching and color correcting done within Adobe Photoshop.
- Digital 1 and 2: Image reconstruction within Adobe Photoshop, animation creation within Macromedia Flash, basic website construction within Dream Weaver.
- Digital Video Production and Aesthetics: Basic skills (shooting, capturing, editing) behind video production within Premiere Pro and Final Cut Pro.
- Constructed Image: Studio lighting, field lighting, table top imaging, and studio imaging.
- Documentary Photography: Basic concepts and techniques behind personal documentaries, social documentaries, and landscape documentaries.
- Semester Honors (Fall 2005 – Spring 2006)
HoofClix Photography- Around the South Eastern States (January 10' -Present)
Secondary Photographer - Responsible for assisting in the photographing of equine shows around the Southeastern States.
Moccasin Bend Golf Course, Chattanooga, TN (March 08' - Present )
Assistant Superintendent - Responsible for assisting head superintendent in all golf course maintenance and operations. Overseeing all golf course maintenance in head superintendents abcense.
Photography by Fender and Donisch, Naperville, IL ( July 07’ – Jan 08')
Assistant photographer – Responsible for assisting photographer in portrait sessions and weddings, photojournalistic duties during weddings, office and reception duties, art working/retouching images, and designing albums.
Cambridge Golf Course, Evansville, IN (Summer 2005-2006)
Golf Course Maintenance- Responsible for all general golf course maintenance.
Oak Meadow Golf Course, Evansville, IN (Summer 2003-2004)
Pro Shop Employee/Maintenance- Responsible for all duties of pro shop care, including sales, customer service and organizing tee times. Other responsibilities included general course maintenance.
William H. Daniel Turf Research Center, West Lafayette, IN (Fall and Spring, 2004-2006)
Grounds Keeper – Part time employee while full time student. Responsible for the caretaking of turf plots used in research studies.
Attn: Mark Lehner, Professional Photographer
Photography by Fender and Donisch
Attn: Jim Fender, Professional Photographer
Carl Lewis, U.S. Sales Rep.for Tactical Electronics
Phone : 918.260.1656
Joshua Metz, Sales Support Manager for Tactical Electronics
Bill Edwards, Process Engineer for GE Aviation