337 scarborough lane
middletown, CT 06457
To bring my strong dedication, responsibility, and motivation to a company that offers me a consistently positive atmosphere with the possibility for career growth. I am seeking a job with an opportunity for professional challenges that will allow me to demonstrate and enhance my interpersonal and technical skills.
My core competencies include:
• Customer Focused
• Quality Focused
• Problem Solving
• Quick Learner
• Communication Skills
• Analytical Skills
• Team Player
• Self Motivated
• Building Relationships
• Microsoft Word
• Microsoft PowerPoint
• Microsoft Excel
• Microsoft Outlook
share khan stock market, India????2007 – 2008
• Conducted trades on behalf of the clients.
• Advised clients on the best way to position themselves within markets.
• Discussed and agreed upon prices, quality, delivery and specifications.
indurance bajaj alliance financial, India??2006 – 2007
• Directed activities involving sales of manufactured products and services.
• Resolved customer complaints regarding sales and service.
• Review operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability.
at&t, India???2005 – 2006
• Answered customer requests or inquiries concerning services, products, billing, equipment, and claims.
• Responsible for improving customer retention through programs and service provided to the customer.
• Made recommendations according to customer’s needs on features, accessories, upgrades and rate plans.
ADDITIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE
Owner & Operator???2011 – Present
Angel Eyes Salon & Boutique, Manchester, CT
Co-Owner??2011 – Present
Silk City Liquors, Manchester, CT?
Threading Consultant??2010 – 2011
Eyebrow Station, Meriden, CT
Proficient in Gujarati, India
University of Mumbai, India
Bachelor of Arts in Psychology