U - 17,
Telephone: (Mob.)+91 94446 96649
Bsc (agri) with three years’ of experience in live plants marketing/four years experience in fruits and vegetables procurement and retailing / five years experience in precision farming and six years experience in contract farming.
Looking for a marketing/business development/strategic planning in any of the industry
• Marketing, business development, strategic planning, marketing plan development, identifying and pursuing new business opportunities
• Good domain knowledge of the farming, cropping pattern, sourcing and retailing.
• Identifying and appointing vendors and consumers to narrow down the trade gap.
• Planning and achieving the profit centre targets.
• Co coordinating with business associates and maintaining the long term relationship across the value chain.
Company Name Location Job Title Effective date End date
Kasturi Estates (P) Ltd Chennai Field Officer (Agriculture). 11.06.1993 15.05.1996
Terra Agro Technologies Ltd,
Udumalpet Horticulturist. 01.06.1996 21.02.2001
Prime Bio Products (India) Ltd
Salem Team Leader
Southern Petrochemical Industries Corporation
Chennai Marketing Officer (Tissue culture plants) 15.02.2007 Till date
1. Current profile (Marketing officer – Tissue culture)
• Survey of Banana and Gerbera production area in South India and Gujarat.
• Survey of planting season all around the year and places
• Pricing decision based on cost, logistics and availability of TC plants in our unit.
• Agent appointments and fixing up the target limits.
• Periodical visit to farmer fields and improving our TC plants quality.
? First time achieved 4 Million TC plants in **** ABC.
? This volume achieved with 20% increased MRP with higher realisation..
? showed a profit of 50 lacs in one year operation.
2. Second Profile (Team leader):
? Evaluation of potential for contract farming – territory wise and crop wise.
? Planning the crop targets and action plans
? achieving the targets by leading the team through awareness programs, farmer co-operatives and self help groups.
• Procurement of cotton and maize from the farmers
• Logistics arrangements
? first ever contract farming done in cotton for 3000 acres and 500 acres of maize
? successfully launched “one variety and one village” concept in 60 village hub.
3. Second last profile (terra agro technologies)
? Land development, labour sourcing and management, R&D farm management.
? All crop management practices – sowing to harvest.
? Identifying and developing new practices and implementing these successfully.
? Received the performance award more yield generation.
? Reduced the cost of cultivation significantly.
4. Third last profile (field officer- agri):
? Contract farming in vegetables and procurement at retail quality.
? Supporting logistics team for better cost and total quality management
? Business development in retail outlets.
? Pioneer project in India by running the F&V retail through Franchisee
? Achieved profit by reducing wastages and selling the second quality to other sources
Total Years of Experience: 16 years.
Current Location: Coimbatore
• B.Sc. (agri) from TNAU, Killikulam in 1992.
1. Best farm management award in terra agro technologies.
1. Attended pesticides and fertilizers orientation program.
2. Conducted classes for agri clinic entrepreneurs.
Date of Birth : 16th march 1971
Marital Status : Married