Plot no: 21 Mahakavi Bharathi Nagar,
Chennai E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Being a B.Tech (IT) graduate I would like to work in Software Company with self-discipline, thoroughness and courage. Want to become an analytical and highly intuitive part of such organization. Aiming for the highest place in a career and profession I choose. My approach toward work will be practical and realistic.
Qualifications Institute University/Board Year Grade%
B.Tech (IT) Arulmigu Kalasalingam College of Engineering, Krishnankovil Anna University 2007 First class 71%
H.S.C IIPE Lakshmi Raman Higher secondary school Tamil Nadu Board 2003 Distinction
S.S.C N.S.Higher School Tamil Nadu Board 2000 Distinction
Field of Interest
• Software & Hardware
• Oracle Data base Management System
Front End Tool : - VB, & ASP.Net
Programming Language : - Oracle 10g
Database (Back End) Tools : - MS Access
Web Designing Tools : - XML
Operating System : - Windows (98, 2000, XP), UNIX
• Executive System Admin in IT EXPRESSWAY LTD at Chennai for 3 years
• Database maintenance
Roles and Responsibility
• Install the oracle 10 g & trouble shooting
• Five plazas server and Online server database Maintenances
• Maintain the data base
• Clear the database Error
• Implement and maintain database
• Follow up in Schedule task
• Clear the Doubt in Client side about database
• Clear the database lock
• Maintain the HTMS functioning
• Involved in Installation of new Variable Message Sign, Automatic traffic Counter and Classifier, Emergency Call System
• Installation of Electronic Toll Management System (ETMS). Using Oracle 10g (Client/Admin)
• Scheduling/monitoring daily, weekly events/reports
• Providing basic level of training to the onsite customers, about the handling of Handheld software
• Installation, configuration and upgrading of Oracle server software
• Representative of society of ISTE (Indian society of Technical education)
• Being a member of NSS participated in varieties social welfare activities (such as blood donation, contribution for earthquake relief , flood & etc)
• Willing to learn and adapt to new technologies.
• Excellent Interpersonal and Communication Skill.
• Good team player.
• Believes in Professionalism.
• Result orientation and high energy Level.
• Ability to respond quickly to exceptional situations.
Date of Birth : - 15 May 1985
Interests : - Reading, Traveling & listening to music
Marital Status : - Unmarried
Languages known : - English and Tamil
Religion : - Hindu