Cezar “Delong” A. De Leon Jr.
2270 Vesta St. Sta. Ana, Manila, Philippines
Contact no: +63932-6391444
Multi-faceted Production professional with demonstated skills in producing, directing, videography, video editing, and post-production management. Accustomed to collaborating closely with creative experts and clients during pre to post production.
- Strengths include Production skills such as team leadership, production management, creative conceptualization, system creation and management and client interaction.
- Technical Skills and Proficiencies: Professional camera handling, Adobe Video Editing Suite, Avid, and linear editing (Betacam, Digital S and Mini-DV).
POST PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR
TVSTYLE VIDEO, Makati City, Philippines
December 2008-Feb 2011
- Ensures smooth operations of post production including facilities, artists, and confidentiality
- Supervises creatives and treatment and ensures quality according to project specifications
- Designated as Sr. Editor and edits major video projects, directs and shoots for assigned projects
- Handles special cases and creates work translation between client and post prod team
- Conducts performance evaluation and recommends training programs for team
June 2007-November 2008
- Video editor and videographer for CCI Asia Group (Living Asia Channel)
- Producer/Director for Center for Asian Culinary Studies Davao’s AVP
- Producer/Director for Oceanview Samal Resort’s AVP
ABS-CBN Broadcasting Corp. Davao
May 2006-May 2007
- conceptualizes and produces promotional plugs for news, production & station plug
- directs, shoots, & edits promotional plugs
- recommends imaging for program hosts, news reporters and anchors
- oversees the Creative Communications Department
SR. VIDEO EDITOR &
Khalifa Advertising Agency, K.S.A. July 2005-February 2006
TVSTYLE Video, Makati City May 2000-April 2005
Lakbay TV, Makati City
June 1999 to January 2000
Education: AB MASS COMMUNICATION, Broadcasting Major -- Lyceum of the Philippines --- 1999
Birthday: August 24,1976